The Schemes Of A Dove: Truth Revealed

Kiiwi

Kolvar Valwynn would take hold of the missive, loosely holding the paper in her grasp as a smirk rolls onto her soft features as she reads, "The cycle is yet repeated-" cackled the Okair'hiylun as she sat comfortably in a plush armchair; sipping a glass of wine

Somewhere in the depths of the Eternal Library, in a half-lit hall, stood a pedestal with a scroll from Asulon. On the paper, now yellowed with time, was still clearly visible the phrase: "Haelun'or is where practioners of elMaehr'sae Hiylun'ehya are."

Yet another day comes, and the breeze that sweeps through elCihi echoes, "Ito Iyat'ante Haelun'or."

OOC (sadly):

Spoiler

Unfortunately, once more I am dragged to leave a comment. I am impressed how the roleplay post got so much OOC background. Especially directed against the player who is not a part of LOTC for more than 2 years now, and against the group of people that was actively contributing to the roleplay and LOTC community. I am glad to see that not only I was embarassed by this.

Anyways, that would be quite interesting and justified development of the roleplay, if it was not backed by enormous OOC pressure and "toxicity" towards "racist" "nazi-elf" community. I can only dream that one day those people will finally read any High elven lore piece and understand it. I would recommend to start with the Ultimate High Elven Guide Of High Elven Knowings.

I wish that the post would be saved unchanged for future LOTC generations, truly a historical example of a decent roleplay.

A beautiful bronzed elf's face tilted with an upturned eyebrow. "So the conspiracy revealed plainly. Here it was, discussed in shadow for fear the deepstate may act upon those who went against their will, and now truly one seeks to turn about our most glorious democracy to a simple dictatorship. This is most plainly a sham. One that has been foretold by the ides. May those who cannot achieve great privilege no longer be HELD back by those who seek to pick amongst their own clique. To SUBVERT us."

Spoiler

I feel that action needs to be taken administratively.

An aged Mali'aheral, long removed from the droll politcal world, catches wind of the actions in Haelun'or; Whichever path her kin took, one thing was certain

"Silver is Eternal."

Spoiler

Apparently I'm a nazi-elf who is related to Ankan when I just joined in like early November. Sad days everyone.. Sad days..

Rest in pieces my chance to RP real High Elf RP!

Spoiler

IMG_5881.jpg

This might be the funniest shit I've read all week

>OOC POLITICS

why?

In a stable and safe city far away a former Okarir'tir of Haelun'or sat in a comfy chair near a roaring fire. He read over the missive quickly, emitting a low scoff. "Good governance and Haelun'or are like oil and water." he'd grumble. Tossing the paper into the fire, he'd lean back in his chair for a quick nap.

“Though one is planted in fertile soil a sprout they still remain. A sprout forced to bloom before their spring will doom the roots to wither before the fall. It is better to plant the overwintered buds after the frost melts and to let them rest for the season. Now with roots knitted tightly into the ground they embrace the summer storms.”
 - Iatrilemar Elervathar

The Caretaker walked beside his granddaughter, a brief moment of respite among the commotion “Perhaps it is time to visit your family and report what you have gained from this experience. Your mother is eager to see you, I am sure.”

The events of the day lingered on the tongues of everyday thill yet he walked steadily onwards

“Dove? No, it was a pigeon afterall.” 

Solaria rest her head in her hands, struggling to wrap her head around the whole thing. The more she thought back to memories and the kindness the woman had shown her, the more her head hurt. She grabbed for a bottle, uncorking it with a grumble.

A cold breeze runs through Haelun’or. 

Spoiler

I gotta give it to you Kiwi, you fooled me 100%— anyway watching this unfold will be interesting. Prepare yourself nerds, you’re gonna need popcorn 

Somewhere out there a ancient high elf is busy studying some archaic artefact, dug out from a ruin, in an attempt to study some long gone civilization. Corvac looked to the east then for a moment as a tingle went down his spine. "Hmm, that's odd... Oh-" He stopped for a moment as he came to a realization. "It must be that time of the year again, truly, the old, especially those who never age have infinite time to scheme. We can certainly say that in this department our kind has long outdone the impures. Then again... we might have gotten a little too good at it, seeing as our government never remains stable. Ah well, there's more ruins to dig up! And at the rate we're going i've no doubt we'll be in that next phase in a few elven months, new leaders, new promises, all a part of how things go in the elCihi." Thinking back to the days when he was young and had hopes of undoing the wrongs of the past, he for once in the last century let a small smile grace him. "It's all a dream, dreams made to keep us cozy and sadly ripped away once we wake up, only to realize such is reality. To my fellow kind I can only hope we break the cycle one day, if not, well we've a long enough life to contemplate why!"

ChildTea stares at the missive, lightly tugging at a strand of hair. He obviously can't read it, and is forced to ask someone else to read it for him.

. . .Ayliana, what? I mean, I thought you were a bit stupid for letting in Ivarielle, but.. to have conspired with her all along? That's treason, no?

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=586&height=1042

15 hours ago, ThumperJack said:

A bearded mali'ame scans over the contents of the missive, lifting his head to stare into the eyes of onlookers with a vaguely confused expression.

A proud mali warrior wonders if the Wild Chief is really surprised about something like this happening in the Silver City. He shrugs, not really the biggest fan of reading or politics before returning to his duties. Apparently there might be some white elves seeking asylum in his home if that was true, the spears would need to get sharpened for that would provide an opportunity for a nice hunt.

Spoiler

It saddens me to see OOC driving RP at this magnitude. Hopefully, moderation & admins will take this situation as an opportunity to show the LoTC community what the server is meant to be. A roleplay community and not a place where people can constantly harass RP groups just because of OOC schemes.