when did you join lotc

Do you look back at Ludovar and remember the bad or good memories and what were they?

01. Who’s your favorite Rustler (other than me)

02. What shit taste in music do you have?

03. Given the chance you had a do over, restarted your image on this server, what would you change, do, or not do different?

04. SMP Season 4 when?

2 hours ago, GMRO said:

Who are some people you look up to from your time on LOTC?

What's something you did on LOTC that, as you look back upon, you regret doing, or even not doing?

What's your thoughts on the Rustlers in retrospect?

1. Tough question. Probably @ItemVendor @JuliusAakerlund @Rudi and @Dogged to name a few. I also admire the accomplishments of some old pvpers, though I wouldn't say I necessarily look up to them.
  2. My main regrets are the ways I treated people and how I acted in my "toxic phase". Particularly during my time leading the Rustlers, I developed a huge ego and as a result, I became a shitty person to be around. 
  3. While I do regret our often toxic behavior and hyperfocus on pvp, I can't help but look back fondly on the Rustlers. In reality, we were just a band of kids trying to have fun, and I'd say we succeeded in that goal.

2 hours ago, Nooblius said:

Since you're a big important staff member, what're your thoughts on how OOC based the server's politics are, and what do you think the source/problem is?

And answer the question, what's your opinion on state of conflict? I too love itdontmatta, but I'd like to hear actual thoughts being how you used to lean a minor banditry group.

1. Sadly, LotC is very much OOC based. While it's always been an issue, I definitely think Discord has worsened the problem. Unfortunately, I think it's a reality we're just going to have to accept, as the community has become so accustomed to OOC communication via Discord. 
  2. Conflict rules definitely aren't perfect; they never will be. Still, the rules are in a better state than they have been for years, and I'm super grateful for that. 

React to my question coward

1 hour ago, GodOfPie said:

when did you join lotc

i wish i never did

1 hour ago, Dogged said:

Do you look back at Ludovar and remember the bad or good memories and what were they?

Obviously the good memories???? Ludovar days were probably some of my most enjoyable on LotC. As I mentioned earlier, the time where we all sat around on the floor to feast with the King was pretty funny. I also had tons of fun grinding the warzone for hours a day back during the Sutican War (even though I was by no means a pvper back then).

28 minutes ago, WonkManBad said:

01. Who’s your favorite Rustler (other than me)

02. What shit taste in music do you have?

03. Given the chance you had a do over, restarted your image on this server, what would you change, do, or not do different?

04. SMP Season 4 when?

1. I don't pick favorites, but @__Clocky is a funny guy
  2. My favorite genres are rap, classic rock, and musical theater lmao
  3. I probably would try to just be nicer to people and chill out with the ego trips
  4. umm yes please???
3 hours ago, xMuted said:

When make Dwarf

oops, almost missed this because you're kinda irrelevant (sorry)!

to answer your question, never, because I must roleplay all my characters to be big buff tall chads

do you love me?

also pls get rid of ur pfp

10 minutes ago, latte said:

do you love me?

also pls get rid of ur pfp

of course ily...

and never

Ayo when are you gonna release ur first album?

when you gonna leave?

why do you even stay

what are your opinions on the current conflicts of the server? is it too stagnant?

are you gonna stop dodging my clash 1v1s?

would you give me pvp lessons if i ever came back?

13 minutes ago, MayRndz said:

Ayo when are you gonna release ur first album?

real question is when are we going to release our duet???

7 minutes ago, __Clocky said:

when you gonna leave?

why do you even stay

what are your opinions on the current conflicts of the server? is it too stagnant?

are you gonna stop dodging my clash 1v1s?

would you give me pvp lessons if i ever came back?

1. When I go off to college in a year
  2. Good question, idek
  3. Kinda wish cooldowns between wars were shortened, but I'm glad there's at least some conflict now
  4. As I recall, I take em and you've gotten shit on every time lmao
  5. Ofc bbg ;D

5 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

real question is when are we going to release our duet???

Find a song and Im down