TO THE OLD BLOOD

7J7N1clopYOagyaPsYvNZ6ZbZ24YmK2SIfu8rHnWuqdnfEa2tU146V3aRO6vAsGT17bZ4OBt_G3aeVhxemyhXl0RB8Ii_VxOJv_pChWX5Eq7_RMUBUaZF8UmPvc6rc8xQKbwfPRR

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

Promotional — Goodbrush | Digital art illustration, Craig mullins, Concept  art

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

From the inception of our nation have we strived to the utmost excellence of the finer way of life, to be the brightest guides in our worlds, to show the way, to be an example for the rest of the world of Mali. Rejected have we done with the notions of Nationalism, from its evil inception amongst the echelons of the fringe--the lessers of our society who could not find their way to the world to see to guide it. The jingoistic impures who intend a struggle of eternal, pathetic notion of supremacy born out of their own unconfident stride as Mali’thill. They are beneath us. They--who seek so desperately to be something greater to excuse their own downtrodden beliefs, to commit to the values akin to Genocidal fanatics who would therein desire to make for the extinction of all other mali as a whole.

I disavow them.

I disavow our predecessors--those who burned and maimed and brutalized our own people--our kinsmen as their enemies beyond borders--for what--the dogma of purity? The belief they were--somehow, superior by existence. Purity--is earned, through your actions and in your words. Yet they--our serpentine lessers, would seek to undo our creations, of families, or security--for the bet of Mali’thill first. What sort of guidance to the world is that? What sort of teacher would that make for? They are pathetic--creatures of need who desire to be seen, heard, to want and desire, through threats and promises of ‘good’ times for the ‘Thill above all. They would seek to destroy this nation for the sentiment of what--the legacy of a dead Sohaer who died because he sought to make us enemies with the world? The Legacy of a dead man, dragged along the streets by his living counterpart like a parade float. Even now--the tricks of such a charlatan are exposed--claims of Democracy and desire to the old ways, preached by a tyrant proclaiming himself Sohaer. He would kill our nation before he would deem himself equal. The living blood of Braxus Ni’leya, is a parasite on the world.

We shall not bend, nor fail to the old blood.

I reject our insurgent lessers--those who would plunge this nation back into the depths of the fanatic jingoists. Who would bring back the torture, the murder, the violence, and the inevitable death of the nation the Okariran have sougt to fix. We will not go into the night quietly, we will not sit back and let these vermin claim ownership, we will not let them poison our children, our elders, our peers and neighbors. I say to them and I speak such as no threat, but a promise to our resolve.

We will fight them.

We will fight them today.

We will fight them tomorrow.

We will fight with growing confidence and resolve each day.

We will fight to defend this island from the overtaking by radicals, regardless the cost.

We will fight in the ports, hills, seas and streets.

We will fight and never bend.

We will fight not because it is easy, but expressly because it is hard.

Never give in, and never surrender. 

Haelun’or will shine in the light of the rising sun once more, not under the banner of warmongers and criminals, but under the stay of Mali.

fiUKou36uOy9kw1YHosbC0n2a-1thULRUlzuFMXc-MFaLn0iCbr62gOIiERjezRLWIsrsth5sdcx8Y7G8hT_SQb8qOHfJIdeamx68x5LB43k8Sl1-70dz2Cs97pDYFhxpPwy3ALC

Signed under the office of the Okarir'san

A'eollaja Ello'janna Valwynn

Edited by Havsbris_

"there goes the Okarir'san" commented the Viradiraar, lazing out in the sun. "Purity is earned! Words of the wise!"

Ayred Drakon lightly whistles, he and his comrades cleaning their weapons as the missive is read aloud in the tavern he mumbles  "These words seem oddly familiar."

Glynfir sighs before offering a solemn nod. "Well written as always. No turning back now. Suppose I'm just ne the type to be able to sustain retirement."

21 minutes ago, Havsbris_ said:

We will fight not because it is easy, but expressly because it is hard.

"I am not too sure of that," a Snow Elf muses from abroad.

Laerdya comments to A'eollaja as she heard the woman speak in passing "I had read to me your missive! It was wonderful to hear."