AnonymousAlexa

Rustler Retirement

U5uYBpVRU3UHR00N3njSfWBAsGRYemYshvfR8oP_i6-vZ1CKeJT_LRPAF_4fUPpdMSJeWrZGTkZxTWlOGJJ5BNLE5HytLZMgyi97JexevKth2ps5Xemir0H4ATCikr1v-e8Ea_WP

↫————————————————————————————————↬

Many years ago, two young mali’ker shared a dream: a dream of enough glory and gold to earn them a rightful place in the annals of history. Such produced itself. Hundreds of raids. Hundreds of coin. Hundreds of the realm’s highest caliber of warriors united to achieve this seemingly impossible goal. Against all odds, their dream came to fruition. But as with all dreams, there must come a time to wake. 

As of this day, I, Elsil’Ceru, herby disband the Company of the Rustlers. May our name live on to inspire and frighten the many children of generations to come. May it frighten the minds of battleborn soldiers. May it frighten even the craven who hide in the dark. 

Relish in retirement, brothers and sisters. We made good coin and shared countless laughs. For that, I am forever grateful. 

↫————————————————————————————————↬

5_LTApe7AVLFbAMLW4qsHOlB4-XWRiCLxAcK2gjjTaYvv1U6v5ZDuSHbnIz307g46Li2cy7RQn5hCeDoS3CmDc6EIKIICLdVvxaawSHgRJuO22DIYNuefJ-zDLdaA5C8JL_R63gR

Elsil’Ceru, Rustler Boss

MLUudt9-JzAJcMsS1qk7WJDSUcyfOCoJHGLquPI3uAmmy1PI7uOQS7e2eEGDCZ9dUp96Ugg2HRJugIhv3-oNWlD2rM4NHJubwYpckpRONKIvSY-HSUlAicQCrf8SV7wWT8ur3hKj

Blair ‘Mal’Ceru’ Fester, Retired Rustler Boss

aK1gOZR1K11A7b9QUS_WwG3OuZhd7ER_VSMJRL-1p-OrprZrLSEQGvB02-WtqxmtPGqQrzpguwWxcbSbZAFmg3V_lpAizdgGvxS38N_1bY2rRcjnfwpfj26g7rPe84qMlN-CL9iW

Pringle smiles from the heavens.

o7

kinda cringe that you captured me because you thought I mugged your daughter....but your armour was cool

Viktor Surmman would gasp, he was saddened that he could no longer rustle

37 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Winchester would indeed be frightened that another ancient elven Rustler would attempt to marry another underage child... Truly terrifying.

Reveal hidden contents

FNMKTLNRKNZLGTHEFM45VZJLZY.jpg

Spoiler

I laughed out loud

"Forever riding off the coat-tails of the green bandana'd ones." Mused a certain brown haired, dark blue eyed human woman. "Ferrymen disbanding...who could have predicted the Rustlers falling apart soon after?" 

O7 Rustlers gonna Rustle <3

A dwarf gives a thumbs up to a bandit who tries to correct his life. Good on him.