Their Nature, Revealed

Ldy7CFz2tihYBk34FZafFAiLkxonHu6BjZycYb0Itejoap5vc52z-ALpW0vCwpjnwyRP5Zd43W3PW7ySyJCM2p5VOh0ycruueLUC6OrVvedoy7YXENf8e2wh88mxQ5uBegAfS6gS

2Pn6DTX3zinmBipNU7cBuw7YzIkO_29nuAjA0dWqNUUCcOIctQEr3Gg2EpiEAqGT8cBimsnsaV91PzENgLBb4VZBrWhGbOUiIGhICwihZRxdwoyJOC7e0pc88Q0LZHlANZ1rit1l

Once more did this Mali’thill treads up to the SIlver District, to take stand to address those within Haelun’or, though a writer took note of this woman’s speech, to spread as a missive across the lands. 

2Pn6DTX3zinmBipNU7cBuw7YzIkO_29nuAjA0dWqNUUCcOIctQEr3Gg2EpiEAqGT8cBimsnsaV91PzENgLBb4VZBrWhGbOUiIGhICwihZRxdwoyJOC7e0pc88Q0LZHlANZ1rit1l

Once more I ask you of Haelun’or to hear my voice. Today, these insurgents have sent missives through our wonderful city, their nature revealed. I’ve had this missive read to me by Guide, and it calls Ivarielle’s forces naught more than mercenaries, and ‘Fenn ‘bandits’, yet I know many Mali’thill have been defending our streets from this petty attempt of an insurrection. They decry us for violence, yet they call for each other to arm themselves, so they may take us out, one by one, like I warned they would with my last speech. Shall I remind all, that the man Varus approached me, Warhammer in hand, when he was attempting to cause dissent with those who support Ivarielle, yet he tries to declare me violent, when I call upon a llir to assist me, as I feared for my life, when I would have been unable to defend myself if this snake attacked me. 

I knew that they perform an action like this, these insurgents to Ivarielle’s rule, are simple minded, thus their actions were known to me before they even committed to them, they are cornered, they are unable to match our numbers, they are unable to match our skill, they are unable to match our ability to defend our people. So in an attempt to take control of the city, they will try and stir violence, any slip up that those that defend our great city state, after months of stress, of unceasing duty to protect our home, would be taken and called upon as injustice, yet they have created this conflict, it is them who sow the seeds of chaos, those who plot in the shadows to try slander our name, by telling half of a biassed story, with an agenda to take control of the city for the sake of it. This ultimately proves they are not of Larihei, and that Larihei is on our side. Larihei creates, not destroys. If they were capable of protecting Haelun’or, if they were capable of proper rule, they would have not lost the city, not have so many Mali’thill who actually think, upon facts and logic, as all those of ‘Aheral blood should.

This is merely a transition, this is merely change, but they refuse it, for they are not of Larihei’s flock, they are ‘ata at heart, all they care for is power, to claim it as if it were a precious thing to be hoarded, like the impure would with gold, believing it to be their birthright, despite all of us being equal, and that we ought to earn the right to lead. Together, we must stand, we must stand for progress and change, not these rebels who are the true ‘ata, those who would slaughter you if they were able if they believed that you were a threat, for merely calling for chaos to stop being spread. 

Ay’Ivarielle
Ay’Larihei
Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

And so after giving her speech, she went off, a smile upon her face seeing her lliran in the streets, enjoying the peace that Ivarielle has secured for all this fine Elven day.

fKyHd_BxtESHVM_DsrEAMbZOPPTGqOfYGCXH-PECLd5P54XSwt5KMbJd6UAqRqffq3jEeIBaV8kRtgdqGIeKGUCe4HTeWQ4FOwALzUBoTS1gft0QLCJ2y8xRK8mnH5nsY5AvKWsp

"'Dis why mouse was told to no allow bronze-hats and Varus frens in... 'Dey be violent and stuff, superiority no work when ju are getting ruled by the person ju think is lesser."  The mouse shook their head

"Im impressed with Laerdya's ability to grant speeches as of recent times." Ivarielle's brows rose briefly with surprise.

"AY’IVARIELLE AY’LARIHEI BRING ON THE NEXT AGE FOR MALI AND THILL ALIKE!" A tall woman shouts, cleaning the ata' and uruk blood from her weapon

Orinmon furrows his brows after his gaze quickly read the missive. His gaze returned back upon the paper and a quil laying by it. "So how long would this thing take, eh?" He murmured to himself in a pondering manner, dangling his hands to the sides "What if I'll make it a bit smaller mm..?"

"Does a single soul truly care?" A flaxen-haired elf uttered aloud upon reading the memo. "Allow the 'Aheral the sorry end they so seek and rid Almaris of your 'thill taint."

"Thoughtless dimwits, the whole lot of you."

"Booo!!! Propaganda booo!!" He calls out "If we are all equal why are the unarmed beaten and killed! Taken from the street and murdered!" Once more the elf shouts "Why should we suffer the fates decided of us by viscious autocrats and their slaves! You, a slave, wish to enslave us! Booo!"

15 minutes ago, SteppeNomad said:

"Booo!!! Propaganda booo!!" He calls out "If we are all equal why are the unarmed beaten and killed! Taken from the street and murdered!" Once more the elf shouts "Why should we suffer the fates decided of us by viscious autocrats and their slaves! You, a slave, wish to enslave us! Booo!"

Laerdya ponders this shouting from a crazed Elf, recalling what a similar Mali said some other day, she merely remarked "I wouldn't wish to enslave you at all, you would be of little use. You can not fight, you can not speak a single coherent thought. Actually, I will list off the only thing you and your Hydra followers are good for, complaining."