RE: Our New Mission Statement

itdontmatta

weak men: 'we we need to be able to FORCE people to pk through war'

strong men: pks on death, no matter the character. no rules needed. simply honour

burn the cloud temple.

Ok actually that's actually kind of epic; so epic that I'll grace it with my fleeting presence. 

1 hour ago, Sorcerio said:

Ok actually that's actually kind of epic; so epic that I'll grace it with my fleeting presence. 

not worth it, it'll take you 7 hours to finish and you won't start the combat until 2am

10 hours ago, JoshBright said:

yesterday I was the first person to force 40 man CRP under the rules. let me be the last. these rules will not work for LOTC. @itdontmattaplease look at what happened yesterday and reconsider. 

then do pvp next time, you had the choice and you chose CRP 

nobody desires a 20v20 CRP fight save a very small few disconnected players on the server who think it would even be possible

7 minutes ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

then do pvp next time, you had the choice and you chose CRP 

nobody desires a 20v20 CRP fight save a very small few disconnected players on the server who think it would even be possible

Let's be honest voting for CRP in such a scenario is basically a vote to void the roleplay leading up to it. This is why I think this crud should be allowed to go force-PvP for non-cap war raids or else it'll be a massive problem later down the line.

@itdontmatta Remove the necessitation of nationality in bios. It encourages and forces factions style rp. Our characters are dynamic and are meant to be realistic and flexible in their lives. Not everyone is staunchly loyal to one nation or community, nor should they be forced to declare these loyalties publicly or OOCly in their bios. Nations rise and fall, coups happen, things change. The forced addition of Nationality is in direct conflict with the new mission statement. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:00 AM, ShannonLeigh said:

@itdontmatta Remove the necessitation of nationality in bios. It encourages and forces factions style rp. Our characters are dynamic and are meant to be realistic and flexible in their lives. Not everyone is staunchly loyal to one nation or community, nor should they be forced to declare these loyalties publicly or OOCly in their bios. Nations rise and fall, coups happen, things change. The forced addition of Nationality is in direct conflict with the new mission statement. 

why did they make everyone do this again?

1 hour ago, monkeypoacher said:

why did they make everyone do this again?

ploy to stop ppl from uninvolved nations and unhired mercs fighting.

it's not worth the hassle and extra OOC-barriers to rp it creates though imo

13 hours ago, argonian said:

ploy to stop ppl from uninvolved nations and unhired mercs fighting.

it's not worth the hassle and extra OOC-barriers to rp it creates though imo

It actually just provides activity to a nation even if you aren't in the tile. Idk if its finished yet but thats the end goal. Its not replacing activity, its an addition.

3 hours ago, Elennanore said:

It actually just provides activity to a nation even if you aren't in the tile. Idk if its finished yet but thats the end goal. Its not replacing activity, its an addition.

activity cultism is driving me to an early grave