FINISHING THE JOB

Masouri

A man wakes up and hears the news and sheds a tear "WE ARE BACK! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!" He makes way toward the ferrymen!

Rhys var Ruthern feels a nagging sensation in the back of his head, similar to the voice of his dead father telling him to comment on the missive. "Nice."

"Is this the clothing section?" A senile but gentle elderly Adrian Erik Colborn says as he walks into the wrong room.

"Must have just been ein cruise they went for." Konstanz remarked on the return, but he was nonetheless grateful to have the Ferrymen as allies.

Georgina Barclay looked between her husband, Duke Johann of Reinmar and the missive. She sighed, for while he was a "Prince," he would never be a Ferryman...

Kronk grinned widely at this news. "Omega last roideh lads!" The dwarf shouted out as he went to gather his weapons.

He had been there for the start of it all, but all good things must come to an end. He had hoped his friends would one day come together again, but alas, that day never came. As he began to fill his rowboat with small amounts of treasure he collected over the years, he heard the news. . . He heard the job was being finished. With a very bright smile, the elder Worm broke out into a joyful cry. . . He was needed one final time.

Bogdan took a deep breath as he leaned into the chair in the Providence's Tavern , Aged Ferryman shred a tear as he said "mein own people , I will  fight , niet enemies." Bogdan would then slowly stand up , placing a hand on his back due to the pain , he'd take the bandana off and put it between the chest armor and his chest , he would then whisper "One day , I will put it on again and I hope they will allow me back on the board" 

16 minutes ago, The60th said:

Wanders around wondering where all the ferrymen disappeared too for thirty saint's night last in Oren, the faint sounds of coping cries reaching the man's ears as he stood guard. 

Hide contents

(OOC)

f859143245159d260682dd088ce7b0ce.png

6d78ce9567f9ec55b67c6806e238ebf8.png

May you dodge the ban reports so you can get dogged at the warclaim.

Spoiler

Tone down the toxicity a bit tbh. I know being toxic farms forum rep REAL well, but it's at the cost of your long-term image.

Filibert Applefoot the halfling sighs "Big folks up ter weird things again." He'd stare out across the recently harvested fields of Honeyhill.

Isabel Baruch, now a young woman, eyes the missive with a smile. She still likes the coat of arms, for she still thinks boats are cool. 

"Teamwork makes the dream work!" proclaimed the Lord Palatine of Haense.

"I've never seen a more indecisive faction than the Ferrymen. I wonder when they will switch back to Oren!" says a bystander at the constant flapping about of the Ferrymen, reminding himself of the conduct that the Curonites displayed during The War of Two Emperors.

image.png.496d8372be1d56c47b3cfa22ed331cde.png

"Ah shi' here we go again." Eugen Barclay would murmur, though the boy grinning at the missive as he finally had his chance to fight alongside the Ferrymen, "Ich like this, this Ist Gutt."

King Sigismund drew his sword.

Despite his age, the blade felt much lighter than it had before.