RETURN MY PEACE

tacuinum1lge-e1477585754379.jpg?format=w

"GO-B-W-YE,

LET IT BE KNOW THAT MY LANDLORD, LORD D'AZOR, DEMAND ALL MY PEA CROP FOR THE YEAR. THE GRANGER SAYS IT IS NEW FEE AN KEEPS THE LORD FROM ENCLOSING THE FIELDS

MY WIFE LABOR'D HARD TO PICK THE PEACE AND FOR IT SHE AN HER THREE BABES WILL STARVE. SO I SAY IT IS THEFT. WITH A WAR ON AN MY BOY OUT BLEEDING FOR THE EMPIRE I WILL ABIDE NO MORE THEFTS 

SO TO MASTER D'AZOR,

RETURN MY PEACE AT ONCE OR I WILL JOIN THE COALICION AND BURN THE MANOR DOWN. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

JOS. WALTER"

"it's them xan worshippers see, they want to sacrifice and eat those babies" bishop viktor laments

Joseph d'Azor blinked reading the letter, his eyes scanning the pages before he offered it out to his wife for her to see. "This is rather odd, we don't even have fields...." The pair pondered as the unknown man had his pea crops stolen, but there were certainly no peas in Outer Arentania. "Sounds like a coalition trick... Maybe they forgot about how they didnt want peace again."

@Azie

Ana J. Wandered in to join her father & mother in her new green suit. "Worry not, Papa. I'll have the R&R Mercenaries find the infiltrator's hut and send this 'Walter' to work in the mine outside of Yong Ping..."

@Taketheshot @Azie

Edited by PrincessSnowie

Philippa Antoinette went upon her daily walks about her duchy, of course making her way towards the p- "What fields?" She blinked looking across the mountains with no peas in sight! The Duchess meandered back to her quarters with ease.