That Which He Is Not

Twinny

That Which He Is Not

X0j5MXhqjJhkEe4tHykMaI6b1ywtjGAhrzU9vWJ6ckZEaBuYhEydcwlp-fnOrSzrmqodn1aBYU3cyvqP4J5fi3_f5A7iWDbA3uHStd5c9x3BYmMuoDWzqyCVaUO2y14qE4ZL37Yx
[!]
A missive is hung about the state

5BEm-5Mu1CnQgbRkwFGQdVNa105hi54ZAjAPsNX1U8Y8BdRFkF2Lj3wSFdu8LSeewz_wacgR8zWaEdzcZGrE39WbTgaKMivbbPJLQhQS2je8MBkAyGoIOtibVuz2m5zlFnBpUrM3

A most treacherous act, to utilize something so deep rooted within our history, within our culture, Within our time of need for your own ground as they could not do so through any other means. This is what we have come to now, a side so easily governing elCihi, a side with the council, a side with the military presence and the citizenry, a side with the laws and a side to hold and preserve that which we have for generations to come. You now drag those who would sooner lounge in retirement and whine about matters that they have no truth on, that they are lied to about. The matter is simple, to abuse that of the Maheral to gain an inch pains me greatly, pains us all greatly. it must be henceforth said then, that with the present circumstances within our blessed nation the Maheral put forth goes unrecognized in our Cihi. The Malauriran have made their choice, they have taken a side and failed the future generations by siding with undead, siding with the weak and incompetent, siding with those would would see our Silver State regress back into a twisted dark age.

It must be made clear then. Braxus Ni’Leya is not;
A defender of our Cihi.
A means to an end.
A capable leader
Our Maheral.

Braxus Ni’Leya simply is;
A coward
Someone who abandons the Cihi in times of war
A failed Sohaer

yvZqvbTvDyee_CaCzaJexgsukmzunjfdYc0fumXWFtKpi1q3rx-7ME-GsP9JuHNTp2dl0o5X17kgTtag0ifbKeYvgsjOKgZOtP3q3tVX1UKikl-mMngtpAVSXxQ_RMhJNP7e3VYX
-Ivarielle Ibarellan.

ChildTea makes preparations to leave the city, mumbling to himself. I cannot deny that Braxus is an undead, for he certainly died.. and it is very convenient for the Republicans that he is the new Maheral. I still find it difficult to believe he is truly back.

"Two people hiding in a corner are not enough people to vote for Maheral." Aurelia remarked. "These cultists seem confused."

"It took them years to muster a proper response to Ivarielle, and all they push forward is the same man that brought them into this mess? The very foundation of Haelun'or is corrupt, to support degenerates that openly display themselves in the streets, and to work with forces of dark, I hope that nothing else foul is afoot." she comments upon hearing the news.

The old elf Seth chuckled as he read it right after reading 'To Reveal The Will of Larihei'. "So they lie about killing innocent, watched by oem Malaurir, they plead their case based on lies to Malaurir, invite them with promised protection, and attacks almost causing the death of oem Malaurir and now, when the result they didn't wish for came from the people, they still seemingly claim to be legitimized in their eyes based on the first line, they now too reject this." The old elf laughed. "And now they continue on with their lies regarding Braxus."

The Senile Old Sutican mutters incoherently to himself, an occasional sentence slipping through "Back in my day we used to hunt the undead, now the republic is trying to instate one as their leader"

"I stand corrected. She would disobey the Malauriran she had recognized as legitimate. What a dimwit." Theris comments from afar.

"Rot has corrupted the mind of this maiden!" Elrith the Republican proclaims in the streets of Haelun'or, betwixt the gate and the tavern. "Not only has she led mercenaries to our gates, but also the Mali'fenn - in an effort to further disrupt the rather peaceful time that Elvendom was in! She wishes for peace, she wishes for a strong and united Haelun'or, but only sews deceit amongst the ranks and calls for violence to be used against our opposition to submission!" He raises his right hand to form a fist, while the left rested on the pommel of his blade. "If Ivarielle wanted for Haelun'or to progress, she should have come to us when we were at peace, with a self-endowed duty to get a council position. Instead she fought for domination of el'cihi and ruin of our ways and peoples! She is a blight upon the 'thill, and a plague upon the Mali! The foul Ivarielle has disrupted whatever proper peace we could of had between the Mali, in a time when old grudges and conflicts had long since passed. She is rot and she is ruin!"