THE PEOPLE WILL IT

penned and issued 69 S.A.

High Elves of Haelun’or, blessed Citizenry; we gather as one to put forth our collective will.

A Petition has been raised, as is Haelun’orian tradition - as is constitutionally recognised as the correct call to action, one I am sure that elMalauriran shall encourage and approve.

With no shedding of Silver Blood, unlike those ‘atafenn who proceed through our streets, the Mali’thill people seek to peacefully make their discontent known: such is the way of logic - the way of Silver.

It is hoped that those who claim ‘power’ and ‘leadership’ would answer this call, would answer to the pleas of the citizenry they claim to rule

zDs0pkxjryf7kw2KOtdJdk4tN-koKooPRSyQOeZo3g8TpO0YbMbNUD3jIm9rFQYE-nny7LphtEygs1zb8UsRBMTZUhpjAaGWOh0pQ8HLgGGjGqYtB-w-tbW7qw5AX6GDdg

[ACA - Limca , by Johann Blais]

THE PETITION

The people of the Silver State call for the following;

I - To remove the Mali’fenn force from the city.

No longer shall our oem’iian live in fear each day, no longer shall unarmed citizenry be brutalised upon Silver Streets. The occupation of foreign military forces ends here.

II - To hold an election for the Sohaership, the votes being verified and counted by Elmalauriran.

As per Haelun’orian tradition, and as per the will of the people, they shall decide their leader. It is the Mali’thill citizenry who provide their consent to be governed, who choose to follow the Sohaer - their leader by teaching.

Signed,

~ Celian Fi’inde (A. Miravaris)

~ Epaphri Kekenomos

~ Kolvar Uradir

~ Avihnsil

- Eredael Rhenaer

~ Korvec Alemnir

~ Asher Vult

~ Varus Ni’leya

~ Pamphilos Callidora

~ Usamea An’asul

~ Maenor Aildhuin

- Edgars An’asul

- Eledar Haler’thilln

~ Stelios Kekenomos

- Elarhil Sullas

~ Seth Calith

~ Rune of Ahad (Viradiraar)

== IKUR SULLAS ==

~ Caelius Sullas

~ Braxus Ni’leya

~ Evo’lur Tartarus

~ Arasdir Miravaris

/ Valazaer Calith /

- Alpine Wonda -

~ Ellenore Rorik Eiriksson Ruric, of Nordengrad; born of Sil’adri, Keeper of the Red Faith, & Grand Architect

- Luavyn Elibar’acal of the Silver state, forever Azorella’s husband.

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631208844470648836/958047410725224538/unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

& Luavyn :)

AaHIxku.png

iNiQcs1.png

NeeXQQQ.png

q2fT49F.png

joeP4ZZ.png

5hHexBN.png

SlbZuT1.png

tdzEL0k.png

Twciywj.png

9af2cOv.png

Qat4cyn.png

oBZwuAL.png

lFkzr8S.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

[ missing a couple screenshots, but those missing can attest to the relevant rp ]

It is encouraged for any more who have not yet the chance to sign to mail-in and attach their signatures below.

The blessed citizenry awaits action.

HhqeqUqoNGDeXBrqirpKW7WJowDMcc5o740g-77Bx6ogzLqu9TqJYvmDv-x7pdtas1_BkkZdB0MS7yQSk5O5DlNHwGIKpGlv8utHliwrE5mE_osBYiNTAQYPC1uZRVcYBg

The Maheral acquires the missive, he reads it thoroughly, taking into consideration the numerous signatories.

"Such, I believe, is the solution to the ailments which currently plague our dearest Motherland."

Edited by Gavin_

“The mali’fenn have already left..”

Ayliana groaned out.

“Again, so out of touch with reality. We will not be doing a vote because clearly these people are delusional. I would not trust them to make the choices of our government with a ten foot pole.

The opinions of rebels and those who are stuck in the past do not benefit the future.”

"I love democracy! Woe to the 'fennic tyrants!" exclaims a Republican from within the city of Karinah'siol, to the annoyance of whatever opposition was still left.

"Never before has the entirety of Elcihi'thilln been so united against a threat. No doubt our new Maheral and Elmalauriran shall answer our call to election, restoring order and silver!" A young high elf cheered, a wide smile tugging at the corners of his lips, his hopeful verdant gaze drifting towards the Silver Citadel. "Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya!"

An 'aheral taps his chin ever so slowly, "I do recognize an absence of Fennec troops. I suppose they got bored of killing citizenry." He sits in the tavern, sipping at a warm cup of tea, continuing idle chatter with his fellow republicans.

ChildTea profoundly regrets writing that letter, though is pleased by the display of unity. Indeed, this is how democracy works.. 

"May the Wills of the brightest, outshine all the tarnished!" A citizen repeats to those customers of his dealings! Patting them on the shoulder as ge trades fish and salt