The Wrath of Malin - A Warning to the Government of Elysium

Qizu

"Oh yay... 'ow fun." An Elysian woman, born with both elven and orcish blood, muttered sarcastically upon hearing the cries of war, before beginning to pack her few belongings up to avoid the whole murder thing

Andora Guenevere narrowed her eyes a tad upon hearing of the news, replying with a quiet "Well, sounds like I got out of there at the right time"

An Elven woman donned in red, writes some letters and sends them off hopeful that they reach the leader of this thing. After she sets out  to gather materials, a small smile on her face as she awaits for her birds to return.

Edited by Sunflower

The Uthir of Haelun'or grumbles.

A high elven man rubs his chin in thought as he reads the missive, ignoring the beets that the effeminate Valazaer consistently threw at him. His brow perks at the mention of Elysium before lofting his shoulders in a dismissive shrug. "No wonder they left." He'd say vaguely, tucking the notice away thereafter. 

Fal'leon sharpens his blade, baring a deep frown. "Imbeciles who are nae able tae think fer themselves." He scoffs, "I'm sure they'll look lovely littering tha battle field."

Fenian Yinrel would pause in his evening meditations at the distant sound of echoing drums. He'd stoop swiftly to his feet, "what in Ciel's name?" he'd peek his head outside his door, gazing about the square of Averyon. His eyes would land on the wall out front: "maybe I should fortify things some more..."

All fell silent within the little March of Aveyron, until a loud buzz trailed from the square. The Marchioness had been writing invitations for her upcoming ball until the disruption happened around them. Suddenly now finding herself rushing to the square to see of all the fuss only to hear Fenian's latest remark. "Mon ami, our priority must be the protection of our people, I hope l'olympiens are prepared for this..."

A mage in purple sits upon the high walls of the city enjoying a cup of tea, rolling her eyes at the malin purity seekers crowing within the forests shadows. With a click of her fingers a small flame appears within her hand "If they hide in the trees and refuse to face us like true children of Malin I shall have to burn the forests down, trees grow back but I Doubt they will" scoffing softly as they run off again and goes back to enjoying her tea before signing up to the army.

Amura sits in her home in another city hearing of this news...

"I was told to enjoy being a kid, not my issue..." she finally, for once in her life decides not to get involved in something

"I bet Republican scum will decry this action on Ivarielle's people, despite the fact that Braxus personally killed a half breed once, but they care for fact nor truth, hm.. They love to bend it so much I wonder..  Either way, hopefully they don't choke on sand since they love to bury their heads in such." A blind woman grumbled, hearing a degenerate Republican speak about this news in passing, some nonsense conspiracy they love to spread.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, Qizu said:

To all Loyal brothers and sisters of malin

Somewhere, a dark elf shudders at this atrocity of grammar.