To Denounce a Pretender

Twinny

To Denounce a Pretender

ZDVtK2LNEPmKLRAdpUFFSoG9ddC10Nz9HHOgUWrUd9vOM94mQcbWJgORhg9BPo85NQjBLx7UbpJB1G73_9c4IdeUCWtI3mygeZ48Mprv4pmK9egCJMSG-Al4hbvYQ6-hBUXUQg9y

[!]

A missive is hung about Karinah’siol

C-IJHVR4yErFQcLKxs1oi1CW4u97D84bz2GZlb2uaItxVsw0nkqhrbSV1q9HIaUc-KfC8AD6AZVzV7ZU3btgDUpEXnSpXjTWuFHF6Eozv4wBkrEuDiR94QRA586f9LMBQxifZw4T

As per the constitution released so recently, the state is in a state of Diraar, in accordance with article 51;

“In times of civil strife, Diraar is automatically triggered if one side holds both the law and majority council. Only the Uthir may declare when such is over.”

By violating the constitution and attempting to proceed with an illegitimate vote the following individuals are now considered unwelcome within the State for furthering civil strife within our Blessed Nation with a faux attempt at ‘electing a Sohaer’ when according to that of the present constitution such a vote required ¾ of the councils approval and backing, whilst also disrespecting Diraar. Henceforth, the following ‘ata are to be considered criminals and are given a fourty-eight hour period to collect their belongings and be able to vacate the state peacefully;

The Traitor Braxus Ni’leya
The Puppet Alaion Miravaris

Association or henceforth harboring said individuals will result in the same treatment granted to those above. If the aforementioned do not vacate the state further measures will have to be taken to ensure Diraar is respected.

j95ZFhEGPYAm95pwu2p6H3RoRlz8PUzNPxMWKnjKouQokKAf4pQPIr2gKQ-LHbw_Yu7BpsmVUvp9DioH8eIMivu4gujTRJPDSK29rulXnovq5mzoQzjy-jMpeE2F6N0O0BwA8Woi
-Uthir Ivarielle Ibarellan.

The Thirty-Second and current Maheral, Braxus Ni'leya, briefly scans through the missive. Upon the completion of such, a simple,"I think not." is uttered, as he continues about his day.

Edited by Gavin_

"Words of an Uthir worth nothing. Death to the tyrant!" exclaimed young Liewyn.

"Huh." said Maenor as copy of the missive fell into his hands. "Convenient." he takes one look at the paper, then immediately crumples it and uses it as paper towel to wipe the tea he had just spilled. As far as he could see, that was the only purpose of such a useless document, and laments the tragic waste of paper on such rubbish, for the Constitution Ivarielle copied from Othelu had no value, so long as the people of the city were decisively against it, as proven by the most recent vote.

"Ah, Maheral Ni'leya gets the entertaining title of Traitor, whilst I receive only Puppet? Not again-!" cried out the newly-elected Sohaer A. Miravaris, quite in disdain of the persistent nickname by those antagonistic towards him. "If they wish to have me strung up, that is their own goal; the only strings that guide me are elmaehr'sae hiylun'ehya and the voice of the people."

Constitutions don't matter if people don't pay attention to them.. and the Sohaer did receive the popular vote. If Ivarielle wishes to antagonise the whole city, she truly is foolish. ChildTea looks almost disappointed at the missive.

Reading the missive with a groan in his voice as he speaks out as the missive parchment he holds vanishes from his hand, void particles all that remain. "The illegitimate Uthir speaks to retain power which is upholded by the bonds with Fenn and not the citizens of our great nation. Perhaps if you didn't pile corpses in the streets the people would vote in your favour."

“Why didn’t they partake in the election as well, rather than try to declare it illegal?  This conflict could have found a swifter end, if one side chooses to act like proper elves and play the games of the other!  At least with this election the people of Haelun’or could have had a say in who leads them,” Celiasul complains to her father as he gives her more news of the current events. 

Prince Kosher Daesmon prepares his beret and blade to evict some rebels

Cailín Valwynn raised a curious brow as she recognized a name within the missive.  “Braxus? Really?” She said with disappointed surprise. “I cried for him once… and yet he turned to scold another mali’ for coming to the city.. He thought he was going to die… and with his bigoted, closed-minded views close to his heart.”

The young mali’thill glance to the citadel, her lips tugged into a frown. She grit her teeth as the missive was clutched tightly in her hand. “Such hateful people disgrace Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.”

Valazaer Calith, an esteemed blessed citizen of Haelun'or raises his fist in the air in triumph, a wide grin upon his features. "Long may Sohaer Alaion Miravaris and Maheral Braxus Ni'leya live."

34 minutes ago, puffables said:

"Ah, Maheral Ni'leya gets the entertaining title of Traitor, whilst I receive only Puppet? Not again-!" cried out the newly-elected Sohaer A. Miravaris, quite in disdain of the persistent nickname by those antagonistic towards him. "If they wish to have me strung up, that is their own goal; the only strings that guide me are elmaehr'sae hiylun'ehya and the voice of the people."

Elathion ponders, ponders and ponders some more. "How times change..." He then said, with a smile, looking over the side of his ship, whistling a merry tune!

Orinmon let out a long hum. Slight squint of his eyes appeared on his face as a light chuckle escaped elf's lips. "I should help Braxus out. Teach him correct ways of impurity-" The elf stated with another chuckle before casting the missive aside, which vanished in a burst of dark purple mist

The towering figure stated at the missive. They did not comment it in any way, as it was still troubling to read. 

Edited by _ZONTY_

"They took so long to muster two leaders who ultimately mean nothing.. Who offer nothing." she quietly comments "And if by some miracle they even get hold of the city after losing it, they opted to ignore the fact that all the Nations, the entire realm, stands await with poised swords to completely end this state of degenerates and criminals. They wish for us 'Thill to respect them, when they can't even respect themselves and the traditions they claim to follow, ten years has Haelun'or stood, and the response they offered will go down in history as the most pitiful attempt of frankly anything. No longer will I allow my people to suffer these fools, so they can either follow Ivarielle and experience new growth, or they can continue down their stagnant path and perish away to dust."

"Ay'Ivarielle, Ay'Larihei."