The Breakaway of Kraken and Hammer

Bethinwonderland

1SjUMsxDlNDC4-xDlJK62uSJO5zHJ21e1UbiEaz_HApDwaGZySyJ-vNnlO0fiAYdeCVhX13UroUCVCjvUWeIPqkY0KdAzMy_wTwr2Rx3qNX-WsZE6INgET9Ribwyk_ltOhxNLUXL6RmKNrPjbfkMrP_3Sn41h-D3jaXN5CLV8nqosnXphDk-SoLXPpW7xYLc74uPW75UT3TbbK4WqQ55ZCxYgTo4P54TGdQstGbnL7GJVYPyLBLHjxlvZ03tWIUmH2P67bfeyLczgNnw

On the 13th of The Deep Cold, year 69 of the Second Age, a meeting that had been long over due was able to take place within the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. The Unified Domain of Vortice had been able to persuade Grand King Bakir Ireheart of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan to finally allow the Protectorate that was instated by Grand King Levian’Tol Grandaxe and Monarch Vivian Maelsrom to come to a close

SECTION I: PROTECTORATE RELEASEMENT

The signatories recognize that the protectorate status is no longer valid for peace to be kept within the lands of Vortice to move forward in growth it must be abolished. To formalize said freedom, both parties agree:

I. THE signatories hereby recognize the sovereignty of both nations.

II. THE signatories recognize their respective sovereigns as the rightful leaders of their nations.

III. THAT the Unified Domain of Vortice shall henceforth no longer be considered a protectorate state of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. Therefore surrendering any obligations or authority over the Unified Domain of Vortice, including diplomacy, taxes and military access.

SECTION II: TRADE AGREEMENT

I. THE Grand kingdom of Urguan agrees to provide The United Domain of Vortice a tax-free stall within the Grand Kingdom that will be run and managed by the Vortice Council,  in exchange for exotic goods (i.e animals, food,  weaponry, ect); general goods and merchant services provided by United domain of Vortice.

II. THE United Domain of Vortice agrees to provide The Grand kingdom of Urguan  a tax-free stall within the city that will be run and managed by the council of the Grand kingdom, in exchange for exotic goods (i.e animals, food, weaponry); general goods and merchant services provided by Grand kingdom of Urguan.

III. THE trade deal between United Domain of Vortice and The Grand Kingdom of Urguan shall last from the 6th of Snow’s Maiden, year 70 of the Second Age till the 17th of the Grand Harvest, year 90 of the Second Age. Once then talks of renewal shall be open for discussion between the two signatories if they so wish.

Signed,
_7BnR5RcYCLXYBHfqvnzBFruRxFoXFCxkutxp4hX1rHPYZNq4f_5NRH9bU3dTMZ9HqbIT6o4W7omxJXpo2s5KUIf2hGW-q5rgN56qnEu-1mbJ177v6cGKPrZn9Le2lIBRgGDPS1y
Grand King, Bane of the Orcs

Monarch of Vortice
, Lenora Jusmia

7d053caa0918cb1d8b0efb05e7cce7e1.png
Department Head of Vortice Foreign Affairs, Gusiam Jusmia

"A good day for Vortice" Minuvas remarks, penning a note.