IN SEARCH OF HONOUR

Frymark

Adrianna Darkwood is loving reading this thick tea.

Anton Barclay sharpens his sword for no malicious reasons at all!

Erika Barclay followed her patriarch in her armor and helmet with a feeling of proudness

Spoiler

62426715.jpg

"I do find it ironic" bishop viktor states "that house barclay, famously averse to bastardry, are accused of such impious acts, by those who happily defy canon and haeseni law to sire illegitimate children..."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay proudly holds the banner of his honorable family, it was boldly flapping the icy winds

Adelmar Barclay releases a magazine article of the events preceding the proclamation:

"A Day Out With the Family:

unknown.png

The Barclays before their tour of Oren.

f76b53c1f444f9be4fe0425f04dd0c2c.png

The Barclays relaxing in their tavern.

2dbab802c459c6ddfbdcdb0e21c08602.png

The Barclays after finding the Rutherns in the Palace!

2022-03-31_23.09.38.png?width=912&height

The Barclays after Maric var Ruthern invited them to Vidaus, and then left them sit out in the cold!!!

Sadly I don't have any sketches of my proceeding infiltration of Vidaus, but alas! 'til next time, dear reader."

Oskar Barclay wiped the sweat from his brow as he finished sketching pictures for Adelmar's magazine.

Conrad arrived back to Reinmar, taking off his helm with enjoyment as he began to watch and listen on at his Cousin's words.

Kasimiro var Ruthern would look to his Vasye Vera Kathrina Ruthern (@Disheartened) and comment "Dak I guess Ve  Barclays will niet have many people fighting for Asuaeretem as bastards are niet allowed" he would chuckle and muse

7 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Kasimiro var Ruthern would look to his sister Vera Kathrina Ruthern (@Disheartened) and comment "so I guess the Barclays will niet have many people fighting for them as bastards are not allowed" he would chuckle and muse

Ser August Barclay marched through Orenia with his kinsmen, overhearing the Ruthern conversation of 'Barclay bastards' - he'd tuck his hand idly to his pommel as he'd murmur beneath his sallet. "Do the Orenians nicht understand we've nein bastards? Nicht even ein bastardized surname."

Leon Barclay lives his best young life blissfully unaware of the conflicts, too busy and hurt in his room as he'd drink his milk. He'd occasionally remember stories of Rutherns the grown Barclays had told him. He chuckled merrily, drinking even more milk as an impression of one of the stories... glup glup glup