Calling all mercenaries, sell-swords, highwaymen, vagabonds, adventurers, or any man of low or otherwise questionable morals. 

The Red Company is hiring! 

RedCompanyBanner.thumb.png.bafda6a9a4ed205cb0a6fc1c9a6169bb.png

Perks of enlisting include, but are not limited to, being supplied with armor and weapons, a salary of 40 minas a week, participation in battles across Almaris, and entitlement to an equal share of any war loot The Company acquires.

download.thumb.png.6507fe8655675b33985e32f05a7b13aa.png       

1273202870_download(1).thumb.png.da0f11fa68c35c79a2aa73b82de31d7e.png

(Men of The Red Company in full uniform)

If you or anyone you know is interested in joining the Red Company, tell them to contact the Captain, Friedrich Radclyf, commonly found in Urguan or Elysium.

Spoiler

Discord: Sean_kelly26#1626

d6fz3kg-e9884def-8bee-4e7b-b545-b2ac6d3cbf8a.thumb.jpg.624c93be7c0485bdf8db205723e5b3ff.jpg

(The Red Company in Brynrose during the Tour of Sutica)

If you are interested in joining, add the discord in the spoiler and comment on the post in this format

Discord: 

MC User:

IRP name:

IRP race:

Edited by spk

A LONG dead Lomiei Vinelli lets out a sigh, shaking his head as he frowned. "I would have thought they all died by now." 

9 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

A LONG dead Lomiei Vinelli lets out a sigh, shaking his head as he frowned. "I would have thought they all died by now." 

“Interesting.” Murmured the senile Carlos Mendez.

"Did we not beat these men in battle before?" Said an old Rozanian as he read over the missive "How things come to pass..."

22 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Spoiler

Lomiei's first mistake was being mortal 😬

Discord: 

Spoiler

Professor#1294

MC User: ZollaRet

IRP name: Uhtred Haraldsson

IRP race: Highlander