Declaration of Clan Edvardsson

Fie

Spoiler

F575hg7n8JxdGgFuUX48P6OvkceP61V0RZMncjHyIKAPe_G8XAnMFofKjcQ1z7RGOQKOta6HKNQEViBJm6oxueW2maHf-sCodY5IkTJSL1Vntr8GRuCU2heFO1_ZN29N0F82JeEU

14th of The Amber Cold, 70 SA

While the three branches of Rurikid have rarely seen eye to eye on any matter, every branch can attest that the moot is a time honored tradition. It is not intended to be used as a ploy by cravens who cannot face their relations face to face, who cannot bear the consequences that come with calling all of age Rurikid men into one gathering place.

Twice in recent history has the moot been called and twice has it been made a joke of, first by the last king of Norland, Vane Freysson, and now by Ragnvald Ash, formerly of Eiriksson. Every generation grows further distanced from a true understanding of what makes a Ruric a Ruric. We are all descendents of the Prophet. We are all prisoners to the burden of our lineage, the burden of legacy and honor. Lest we forget the Red Scrolls, as the tenets tell us: Do what is right, be it hard or easy going. 

With this said, let it be known that I, Manfred von Arichsdorf, chieftain of clan Edvardsson, declare my full support to King Vangel Freysson.

Manfred von Arichsdorf, Chieftain of clan Edvardsson

Leitsieg Thoromir von Arichsdorf, son of Manfred

Theodric Edvardsson, Son of Alric

Caedric Edvardsson, Son of Alric

Spoiler

posted on @Narthoks behalf while he is out for work

"I care not who sits on throne, but the moot must be honored! Lest we forget the honor and pride we hold as Rurics." Ellenore Eiriksson reads the missive, wondering what is to come of these events.