UnBaed

I'm hopping on the bandwagon.

Ask Me Anything, it's burnout week babey

Also check out some art I did this year as I practice scenes and landscapes

Spoiler

GDiVrlX.jpgUPiaZaa.jpg

what is yur favorite thing to draw

what got u into drawing

did u have anything u previously wanted 2 be, in terms of in d art department ? what made u change yur mind ?

lov u x, u will always b a source of inspiration and motivation

———

-venclair

f4454acd25e8a4ff6a2433c6144df8b1.jpg 

i cannot believe this entire ******* script is under your post

anyway do you have any paintings Alexandria did? I’ve seen the Moliana era. 

Hello, G'day, How are you - It's me here to shoot a couple queries

I. Favourite Character Arc, and how it came to pass?

II. How did you get to be so darn good at drawing + skinning, like geez .

III. Something you'd wanna eventually do on the server for however long you're here ?

IV. Rank all ur characters from most liked to just ok/disliked .

V. Thoughts on me ?

I had to scroll for a solid 5 seconds to get past the bee movie script

Anywho, that's not what I'm here for

This question's a bit more personal, but I was wondering what kind of things you included in your portfolio to get into college? And what specifically are you looking to do in the future with ur career in the arts?

unbaed, my highness 

What is your favorite artistic medium?

Thoughts on watercolor paint?

are you a foul tarnished

in search of the elden ring

emboldened by the flame of ambition

15 minutes ago, Gambit said:

What program do you use?

I use Photoshop CS6!

10 minutes ago, Lionhz said:

-----

please no spam

6 minutes ago, venclair said:

what is yur favorite thing to draw

what got u into drawing

did u have anything u previously wanted 2 be, in terms of in d art department ? what made u change yur mind ?

lov u x, u will always b a source of inspiration and motivation

———

-venclair

f4454acd25e8a4ff6a2433c6144df8b1.jpg 

This kinda heavily depends on what I'm in the mood for, honestly.  I like just seeing where ideas take me.  Though I have the most fun in designing characters, I like to spend a lot of time on art for my newer characters that I end up getting invested in.

I've sort of just been drawing ever since I was little, I used to like watching a lot of speed paintings on youtube and wanted to do digital drawing for it.

I almost wanted to be an animator, but then Disney just started shitting out 3D animation films ;( 

Also thank you so much ;-; easily forgettable on how we're all perceived by others and how we live our lives completely unaware of how we may affect people for the better, or have secret admirers.  Reminds me of a quote that talks about that stuff, how you've got no idea on how many secret lovers you might have.  I think about it all the time when I'm out and I see someone with cute hair or a nice shirt, I wonder if people may think the same of me for something I'm doing.

7 minutes ago, Monaaa said:

i cannot believe this entire ******* script is under your post

anyway do you have any paintings Alexandria did? I’ve seen the Moliana era. 

*dies inside*

I can show you some art I've done from Alexandria's age ;D

Spoiler

842c7f4b76dd4efafbc7ce3eca614888.png

NEVER BEFORE SEEN DOODLE!!! Alexandria annoying Segn, The Vile Tooter after she convinced him to join Haense

b497fa90462f49f9bf8e86574180b3f7.png

Alex art!!!

0e1d93720b02517785e9b3bfebcf7371.jpge4c5842e2e755b231356cbc199034ee4.pngceb244ed8ac8ff8ab019fe89d9949151.png

Last three paintings are canonically done by her

13 minutes ago, BenjiBot said:

Hello, G'day, How are you - It's me here to shoot a couple queries

I. Favourite Character Arc, and how it came to pass?

II. How did you get to be so darn good at drawing + skinning, like geez .

III. Something you'd wanna eventually do on the server for however long you're here ?

IV. Rank all ur characters from most liked to just ok/disliked .

V. Thoughts on me ?

1. I'd say my current two favorite character arcs are:

The shelving of my Nemir character

Long time scholar and one of the head librarians of the Dragur Library during Axios, soon left the place to wander the realm and aid people.  She ended up searching for the Dragaar Aedrex once the Athera eventline came up, since he was one of the founders of the library.  Managed to summon a the Mani Spirit Ohowaki to help guide her to him, then pledged her services to him where she permanently remains.

Moliana's adventures and struggles

Too long to write, and not something I'm wanting to share too much due to risk of meta and since I still actively RP the character.  But Moliana has been very fun to RP, her story has been incredibly exciting and it's felt like how I used to RP on the server - not fully tied down to anywhere and just going wherever the RP takes me.  Her earlier life was a lot like that, definitely changed now and sometimes exhausting to deal with but the character is still fun.

2. As for how I've gotten good at drawing and skinning. . . just constant practice and searching for ways to improve myself more and more.  Knowledge on color theory is useful for skinning, just as it is for art.  Make what you want to make and see where your imagination takes you!  Also never fully reference from already existing art, it can be useful but photos are what's going to help you get better - even if you've got a stylized style!

3. I'm not too sure what I'd want to do on the server, I just want to have fun with friends and make a cool story.  The event of Woldzmir being teleported away was incredibly satisfying and I hope it's something to be remembered for a while, given how dramatic it seemed.  

4. from MOST LIKED to LEAST LIKED

Moliana Luceafaru, Alexandria Barbanov, Nemir Valnelis, Margaux Helvets, Celiasul Sul'Sumana, Arianne Helvets [never got to fully play Arianne as a character is my reason, dealt with harassment around the time I had the character and took a break from the server], Sosina Amador [She was fun, but IRL issue took me away from the server. Her story was cool; young baroness killing ghosts to purge her manor of a haunting, to then die to a bee sting]

5. You seem really sweet and your RP is interesting, I've been shy of interacting with you a lot unfortunately to get to know you more lol [CASUAL LAUGH, NOT TOXIC!  ITS A CASUAL LAUGH lol CAN BE NICE]

16 minutes ago, BasilTheBunny said:

I had to scroll for a solid 5 seconds to get past the bee movie script

Anywho, that's not what I'm here for

This question's a bit more personal, but I was wondering what kind of things you included in your portfolio to get into college? And what specifically are you looking to do in the future with ur career in the arts?

frown

I actually haven't been to an actual art school, which I really regret.  I'm just in a state university, but the art department has a portfolio review in order to reach higher classes.  I haven't done it yet since I recently switched majors

As for what I'd like to do with my future, it'd be nice to be a concept artist for a gaming company, or an illustrator for books!

14 minutes ago, Melpomenne said:

unbaed, my highness 

What is your favorite artistic medium?

Thoughts on watercolor paint?

<3

I've really liked digital painting because it allows you to explore more with ideas without wasting time and material

I've worked very little with watercolor, but I think some very nice art can come from it.  It feels like you're having to paint backwards, because of how layer and mixing works with the paints.

6 minutes ago, Xarkly said:

are you a foul tarnished

in search of the elden ring

emboldened by the flame of ambition

UnMaidened 

19 minutes ago, MissAnneDrey said:

bjork yes or no

i choose or

Thoughts on me bro?

How was your day?

What is your favorite source of inspiration for your RP, if you have any?

What is one of your funniest moments of RP?

Favorite Qard and Molia moment?

If there's one thing about the server that you'd change, can be ANYTHING and let's say it works efficiently, what would you change?

11 minutes ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

favorite genre of RP?
least favorite? 

Hard to say, really.  Any genre can be good if it's written properly, you know?  But I guess my current least favorite genre on the server right now is monster hunting, feels overly done in my opinion and almost protagonisty just without the nooby anime vibes

4 minutes ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:

Thoughts on me bro?

How was your day?

What is your favorite source of inspiration for your RP, if you have any?

What is one of your funniest moments of RP?

Favorite Qard and Molia moment?

If there's one thing about the server that you'd change, can be ANYTHING and let's say it works efficiently, what would you change?

hey i've seen this before..........

You're a really funny and cool guy, love your RP and it's almost bizarre on how much we think alike for some stuff.  Really glad we've met, wish we can be able to RP more again!

Random stuff will inspire me, honestly, just as it does with art.  Can be music, a game, a book, or a show.  Books inspire me a lot though, especially fantasy with historical influences - but things that focus on the smaller details of life or culture from history.

There's a lot of these, but I'll comment on a recent one:

Went on a spook hunt and we wanted to get into a city to cause trouble.  Now, no way in hell someone was going to let in 5 creepy armored people.  So we approached 1 at a time in like 2 minute intervals and had random reasons to want to come inside.  Worked for everyone.

8b18a0444e349226f10eb07b4626f355.png

Removing 5G birds, having people acknowledge distance between nations and cities so they stop saying "oh yeah i was just in savoy earlier, im gonna run over to haense now and see a friend even though it's across the ******* continent.  see you tomorrow!"  like.............................. you can incorporate that better in ur writing, come on