Burnt out Artist AMA

UnBaed

Your favorite rpers?

Is orange juice better with or without pulp?

Any new music?

Do you have a persona's story you wish could have gone differently? How?

What specific piece of fiction from any medium would you say has influenced your writing/rp the most

Thoughts on me?

1. How are you?

2. Your favourite moment on LOTC?
3. Your honest opinion on me?
4. How does one learn to do art, I've always felt like some people are born for it and that's it. You either can do art or not?

unknown.png

thoughts on this image - detailed paragraph please (credit to xX_BloodStalk_Xx for showing me this)

inspirational artists, and books, that helped u develop as a artist

what inspires ur wriitng and characters in terms of literature or digital media ????

thoughts on me

9 hours ago, Kujo said:

Your favorite rpers?

Is orange juice better with or without pulp?

Any new music?

Do you have a persona's story you wish could have gone differently? How?

What specific piece of fiction from any medium would you say has influenced your writing/rp the most

Thoughts on me?

1. My favorite type of RPers are the ones that can help develop a fun story, they can work with conflict and don't try to "win the game" and try to have an interesting perspective on the way the server is.  Also people that can just do something funny and be chaotic like me without actually being a goober. Hard to come up with a list, but to just name a few out of many that I enjoy (which is basically all of my friends), there is @Xx_BloodStalk_xXyou @Zarsieswhatever the **** mordu's forum name is, @Gelaticam@ShannonLeigh @HurferDurfer1@Scourgeand mister calibreeni idk his forum name ;(

2. I prefer orange juice without pulp, but I also don't drink orange juice a lot because it's a very strong kick in the face for me to drink in the mornings when I can get nauseous super easily or lightheaded.  I love eating oranges though

Spoiler

4. I wish I had been able to do more with Margaux, honestly.  She was a very interesting character and I really wanted to do flavor posts of her studying mundane herbs (IRL ones) so that I could fart around and apply what sort of Material Alphabet symbols could logically make them up.  I RP'd her being very invested in the Language of Flowers and tried to incorporate that into my RP, so it was eventually going to be my plan to try and bring that around more.  Unfortunately, Margaux ended up not receiving any help in identifying symbols from an alchemist and despite getting an FA, never got lessons

5. Hard to choose a specific one, but I guess a series of books that really influenced my writing and got me motivated to try and be more flavorful/detailed with my RP was Chronicles of the Twelve Kingdoms, by Esther M. Friesner.  It's four books, but I've only read the first three.  They're not important to be read in any specific order, every book follows someone different in this world and it's nice.  Mustapha and His Wise Dog is one of my favorite books.

6. You're very nice and down to earth, you can be good to go to for advice sometimes or just to shoot the shit with memes.  We think alike and got the same humor, which is also nice!

4 hours ago, VictoriaMinaj said:

when did u start drawing

what do u use to make ur gorgeous and talented digital art 

I've been drawing ever since I was little, but I actively started to work on my art when I was around 14 or 15 and I've improved a ton

I use Photoshop CS6 and a HUION drawing tablet!

3 hours ago, valecu said:

1. How are you?

2. Your favourite moment on LOTC?
3. Your honest opinion on me?
4. How does one learn to do art, I've always felt like some people are born for it and that's it. You either can do art or not?

1. Burnt out

2. Got a few, I guess!

a) When I was able to teleport Woldzmir away

b) When my Alexandria character managed to convince a Scyfling warlord to join Haense in the war

c) When my Nemir character came to the end of her story

d) Lot of other times, some just memey moments with friends

3. I honestly don't really know you, I think.  Hard to say

4. It honestly just takes a lot of practice and effort, if you apply yourself to anything you can eventually master it.  Sure, it may come more easily to others, that doesn't make it impossible for you.  Do what feels right and makes you happy and you'll find your way, never compare yourself to others

2 hours ago, chained man said:

unknown.png

thoughts on this image - detailed paragraph please (credit to xX_BloodStalk_Xx for showing me this)

inspirational artists, and books, that helped u develop as a artist

what inspires ur wriitng and characters in terms of literature or digital media ????

thoughts on me

this speaks a lot about feminism, I can see the tones of patrick bateman and batman in this image.  wait.... bateman....batman, you don't think-. .no, no it cant be lol... unless- no............... no...... NO

0943e14a36b4a1623f650f15281b89eb.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I studied a lot of the old masters in high school, people like John Singer Sargent, Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, John William Waterhouse, John William Godward.  Studying them is what has helped me maintain my painterly style today.  I used to support and study another artist called Astri Lohne, but she's currently put a pause on her Patreon.  She has a lot of open videos on youtube of her paintings and offering advice to artists too!

It's hard to say what inspires me, since it can be a lot of things.  Just seeing unique ideas with a lot of depth can really move me to want to make the same

You're a funny guy and you seem really cool, I think I used to bash on you a little about using my skins or something which I sometimes suddenly remember and feel bad about.  I used to be shy (and still sometimes am) about approaching you because sometimes I feel like you don't care for me too much ;~; nothing that you've done, I just get like that (YOU'RE SPOON, RIGHT?)

for a second i thought this said MMA