Fire in the Park!

Spoiler

It will be this Saturday, April 9th, at 3 PM EST

qn3ny75vwrn31.thumb.webp.b8f7f0d729e55549dc00eb4bb31670a1.webp

Hello all! The Kingdom of Elysium invites all to come to its city in the month of the First Seed for a festival, in good spirits to enjoy a platter of delightful activities, food and drinks that will make you unable to keep track of yourself in these festive days.

Among these activities, there shall be:

Shogging - Two contestants sit on opposite logs and are given paddles! Your objective is to knock your opponent off into the water before they knock you.

Horseshoe tossing - People will be given horseshoes and a target to see who is the most accurate. 

Pie eating contest - Appetites will grow as people enjoy the event, so let us see whose stomach holds the best in this race to see who can eat the most pies.

Potluck Contest - Why does it have to be only the food at the festival, I ask, because you are welcomed to bring your own food for which you can join a contest to see who can cook the best, the winner decided by three judges and the price, a golden spatula, a befitting trophy!

All of these will happen at the park in the Kingdom of Elysium, bring your friends and forge new bonds out of good times!

This grand time is made by Amura Amberace!

Signed

Amura Amberace, member of Elysium's Event Bureau

signature1.png.759839f3e93add25a54527c7eca79e10.png

Ellathor Vanari, Lord Commander of Elysium, Master of the Event Bureau, member of the High Council of Elysium

signature_4.thumb.png.9d2210220610a58d8baaf8e2411c9959.png

Edited by The Kingdom of Elysium

Alona smiles as she read a pie eating contest. "Perhaps I still have it in me."

Amura finishes posting signs through out the city, the teen admires her work.

"We all know I am the best cook, the contest is really to see who is second best. But ill let the town believe otherwise" she giggles running off

Lunah reads the missive and tilts her head to one side, "Are they apple pies?" she muses alloud before slipping the missive into her pocket and heading back to Cathay with the news... and to get a slice of apple pie for good measure.