A letter Delivered by a Mantis

DistantCryprid

[!]A particular praying mantis doll would deliver a notice to those who would care to read it, and those who did not as well, once opened the letter would read the following:

“Greetings. It is Boreal.

I am alive and well, and this message is the first and last explanation that I will deliver. I do not mean for this to be taken as hurtful, for the opposite is the goal.

I no longer wish to be a part of any circle or guild. 

This has been a decision that has long crossed my mind and I have decided that it is wise to act on it. I've come to realize that working within a group of any sort is very difficult for me, this is no fault of anyone, I am just recognizing my limits and following them by leaving, for if i do not i will become more of a burden than anything else.

I cannot change my past actions or words, be it for the better or worse. I have made mistakes and have learned from them at my own pace. I do not want my life to be a sob story, or a cautionary tale for those to come.

Now the point of this message is to open an avenue of communication, just because I bear no wish to be a part of a circle it does not mean I will cease to do my duty as a druid.

Whenever I am needed, tell me, when not, I bid you all farewell.”

[OOC:]

Spoiler

I will be taking a semi-hiatus of sorts. If needed you may contact me via the forums or discord:
DistantCryptid#2662