I Hate You

Isabel set the published piece of work down warily, wondering if Borris needed a hug, or perhaps a proper session of therapy.

A young Luceafaru would repeatedly read over the poem, the words lingering in her mind as the girl muttered them out bitterly. Akin to a breakup ballad, Sorina would begin reciting the words: “I hate you I hate you I hate you!”

Adele Ludovar mournfully reads the poem. "Oh, Borris..." She murmurs as her brows knot in concern. "Vy don't need her, dear... She's niet-" She sighs to herself. "Ea told vy niet to blame vyrself or hold contempt, all it does is poison vy..."

Dr. Primrose Gendik covered her mouth as a soft “Oh” was whispered upon reading the poem. She set the missive into her journal with a weighted sigh, “Poor Borris…” The woman headed into the dining hall of St. Lothar to prepare a comforting and calming tea for her “adopted son”. There was a long conversation to be had. 

John Aurelian would set down the poem after reading it "Damn I feel bad for Borris, but that's what he gets for going for a sedanite, hes a smart guy though he will find a way"

"Oh, how predictable humans are," mulled Matyas with a shake of his head. "Poor Borris, he must not let it get to his head."

Ser Reinhardt wonders if Borris should hit the gym to heal his broken heart

Sir Joseph Sarkozic bobbed his dead. "Proper disstrack!"

Pyotr Ludovar plomps down at the bar in the tavern before scanning over the poem with haste. He lets out a sigh as he finishes the poem. Borris…”  He mutters to himself as he pulls out his journal , writing things down for a future conversation..

"Foc' her, Du don't need her Borris, Du were too Gutt for her anyways." Eugen Barclay would affirm, looking to Reinhardt as he quickly began to plan their trip to the gym with Borris.

Erika Kortrevich read the poetry of her young cousin, and with a faint frown, placed an order with the local distillery for several crates of Carrion Black, rush order. He seemed to need it.

Eileen Baruch is hoping her friend will be happy again soon!

[!] Carolinas grey gaze passed over the poem, she'd returned home early from the lifesta season. Without addressing anyone, her room untouched in an unsettling perfect state. Clean and as if she'd never arrived.

Carolina's gaze lifted over to a looming figure "Ja ahm well aware.." she mutterd closing her eyes. Perhaps the girl had simply been wicked the whole time.. leaving behind a mess.. Perhaps more lay beneath the story. Still without another word the princess folded the missive as a stray tear fell to her cheek staining the paper "ye'.. will understand someday Borris.." she whisperd out, turning and leaving the poem as the girl ran, 

She ran quickly untill she found what she'd been looking for. 

Who.. she'd been looking for.

Spoiler

Hey! I loved rp in haense and the season. Also shout out to TCS, literally an amazing roleplayer. Sadly things irply went a different way than expected but I enjoyed all the rp I got in between. Thanks!

Side note: Carolina is really.. dramatic LOL