The Crown's Pact

The Crowns Pact

-WnvGshbH52I9m5lE1jPGN3LjOIwxcHK3sXLJAluqaa-ZO904nJPtX8cAX4yMRocfd1weJUXYbZD2wFPJAonuftnmsAKMXxoC-Z-bkfBfoL_QG-fOClMip3THQbEPVGdAB6a3ob7

QotqFfFK2jeFzlxT_duo9KnnnHKGEZ9QostjyMqvCPRMYjdQ9ZO77V2l_OIK_S8OjeCANXIK9y0VFTk29Kymf8yQQZGevOYKzdayKyVjSreuHBzVwsCz6jRjlbE7KBuKFzTZvlaO7KkI2AuxcaoS-O9dMalIQeL8037oCgo7xj7cRBqKcqPwgvxawjLyIZ4oIJ2yMwkWBEhCPloJD2mM2umD1Y0HkKqwa_GZNk8DzL6FluIG0fjZN4dmriY3quww6okuHUUzDkKI5ArG

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

-     The Holy Orenian Empire and The Principality of Celia'nor (henceforth ‘the Signatories’) recognize each other’s Realms as independent lands ruled by their respective monarchs and will make no attempt to subvert those authorities governing them.

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION

-    The Signatories will adhere to a pact of non-aggression, and will not incite conflict between them. Neither signatory will provide military or economic aid to powers hostile to the other. 

ARTICLE III - TRADE

-     The Signatories may adhere to the following trade policies:

• Signatories may receive a market stall free of rent in their respective capitals.

•  Signatories may trade specialty goods free of tariff.

ARTICLE IV - PASSAGE

-     The Signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories, under the law of both nations.

ARTICLE V - EXTRADITION

-     The Signatories agree to extradite known criminals to their respective realms if they are arrested or found to be residing in their nations. 

ARTICLE VI - EMBASSY

-     The Signatories will for a tax-exempt embassy to be established in each other's land.

ARTICLE VII - DURATION

-     This treaty will remain in effect for twenty-four years. It may be renewed by mutual consent of both Signatories. In the case where either signatory is found by the other to be in violation of this treaty, all articles will remain in effect, while the signatories search for diplomatic resolutions.

aEIVP0Obh76nQqBK59AiJgaMxJbywC2iR7W1jB-mWjCIbwMsoFpbtOv5Vf203eH5IGUL-aSCY5pzh6WLCUraW7L-lUYotEJRBBdKp2p-Bu6Kd5naUcuqUZJDDGw96BSDIoLE0UD4

Her Highness, Ivarielle Ibarellan, Princess of Celia’nor

Her Highness, Ayliana Valwynn, Princess of Celia’nor

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Philip III, Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Helena, Novellen, Furnestock and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera.

HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Anastasia I, Holy Orenian Empress, forever August, Queen of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duchess of Ves, Duchess of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baroness of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera 

HIS EXCELLENCY, Ivan var Ruthern, Duke of Reutov, Count of Kositz, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Holy Orenian Empire

Diplomat of foreign affairs, A’eollaja Ello’janna-Valwynn, Princedom of Celia’nor

Edited by Kiiwi

The Silver Lubba smiles as one of the people present during this meeting, patting his chicken 

A Young Munnel was out of breath as she arrives home and passes out next to her sister who was sleeping, though she was happy for this as she was present!

"And just like that, she has done it again!" Iphys smiled upon her sister. 

Ivan var Ruthern nodded with a smirk, despite being extremely ill- he saw his name was on the document. "I am glad! I quite liked exchanging with Ayliana and Ivarielle in Haelun'or. Hopefully I will see more of them in the future." He commented to no one before stooping into a violent fit of coughs.

Sir Jarad Munnel was quite happy with the meeting and look foward to working with Ayliana and Ivarielle