PROVIDENCE TEA PARTY

Masouri

Iscesi pans his gaze over the missive, a grin dawning upon his face. Within one hand gripped the amulet of Philip III, the other holding the chest-plate of Fredrick Charles "For they don't understand, we simply win"

Spoiler

Pretty Black Kid Walking Little GIF - Pretty Black Kid Walking Walking Little GIFs

Edited by Burnsider
OOC comments must be kept behind spoilers

Lukas Vyronov stood over the countless dead Orenians who had been overcome within their own city. He dropped his sword as the fight continued on, watching as the Emperor got trampled over and several Imperial Princes captured. 

He couldn't help but smile.

Willy Jimalthazar grinned heartily. "Good Graces! What a good show! Those Ferrymen are truly filled with most noble and hearty fellows! I shall send them sea, as a congratulations." He bobbed his head. "I shall place the sword that I won at this battle upon my mantlepiece."

Ferryman Patriot sips on the lone untouched cup of tea at the conclusion of the battle. 

Ferryman Timmy had given the last blow to the emperor to knock them out after he was chased into the garden right into him "Fightings doings we of" they stated incoherently

Bakir wiped his blade of Orenian blood, going to chuckle as he saw the Orenian Emperor get dragged back to the Ferrymen keep in chains "Another folly for Philip III, it like a cycle. 

"Third times the charm I suppose." Winchester commented, before throwing a Ferrymen corpse from earlier just that Saints Day into the hole to nowhere, under the Arichsdorf barracks.

Ser Flemius rode back swiftly with the Emperor attached to the back of his steed! Once having safely returned to the Ferrymen keep from which they first launched their operation, he recalled how the Orenian defenders in the palace melted away beneath the coordinated efforts of the Ferrymen and the Haeseni knights!

"It took them long enough to win a battle!" remarked Empress Anastasia as some word began to spread of the occurrences. 

1 minute ago, Eryane said:

"It took them long enough to win a battle!" remarked Empress Anastasia as some word began to spread of the occurrences. 

"Indeed it did, Mother." Lorena would say, taking a sip of her tea!

2 minutes ago, Eryane said:

"It's a miracle it did not end in another Ferry-failure like the last two raids!" The High Magus commented in response to the Empress as she began to work on more enchantments for the court during the afternoon tea.

Prinzenas Maya found herself frighted by the news, though she knew the Ferryman were not out to harm her she couldn’t help but wonder if someone could take her father as they took an Emperor.