RE: Mission Statement – World Team

squakhawk

Are all members of staff as skilled at building as those in the world team? I get why you wouldn't want a static team for this but isn't that just putting more responsibility in a specialized task to a generalized team. Specialization isn't bad — stagnation is. 

This is honestly the single best thing the admin team has announced or done in a solid couple years. There is no need for redundancy. The server was just fine when moderation would handle land scars and building copies before. Event team generally handled a majority of map building. As map transitions and story building was generally considered an "event". 

I miss LC on the rare occasions I actually log onto the server, much less build something

Big pog

You all know for a fact this wouldn't have had to happen if [redacted] was free.

2 hours ago, Neckbeardicus Prime, Riblord of Aesterwald said:

take a very close look at how Anthos was laid out

Amen.

RIP, the team was arbitrarily made by Telanir in the age of consolidation and compartmentalizing and I hope we've learned from it.

miss world team miss blue abtab abtab

i love junar

yikes

Can you at least differentiate the green colour for ST? Having now, 56 staff on the same team which do varying jobs can be a tad confusing now its the biggest staff team, change the builders to a darker green or leave it how it is now for example, ext. 

Staff really partitioned the WT like Poland was by Germany and Russia during WW2.

3 hours ago, MailC3p said:

Staff really partitioned the WT like Poland was by Germany and Russia during WW2.

More like in 1700's considering it was split up between 4 teams... 🤔

3 hours ago, Laeonathan said:

More like in 1700's considering it was split up between 4 teams... 🤔

He's American calm down he think's Denmark doesn't exist.