To Condemn

Gavin_

[!] The following missive is sent across Elvendom [!]

To Condemn

a-WFyhx8RD6IgYrpjtpF-Y_CZJT4l6AX8ux6lnUbjrRKuTWKt3OimhpWNdHfNfPth2_lBaoAlxHJ_JF5Ux9V_u5NSfPZVXeF4WAI04fv2HWAG6DuCmRM-mIfCfRZ3yQZOrkWHq71

10th of The Deep Cold

Year 71 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

MALI,

The Maheral, is the spiritual successor of Larihei - it is I, who have been appointed as Larihei’s sole representative, by those of her lineage who have come before. I am the bearer of the legacy of the Silver Maiden and as such, I carry the blessed prerogative of Silver - the mantle of maintaining our blessed ways is the burden I am tasked with sustaining, and as such, I announce;

An Elven day ago, a shrine was uncovered within our blessed city, in the basement of one of our Manor homes - the home of the Valwynn’s. This shrine was styled and dedicated to none but Azdromoth, and without a doubt, it served as a focal point for the group, including Ivarielle Ibarellan, whom I dubbed many years ago, a follower of Azdromoth, for her insistence that I, then Sohaer, offer recompense and my apology to the thralls of Azdromoth who had previously been routed from Haelun’or.

Let it be known, that those who bear the name Valwynn, are summoned to Haelun’or, where they shall be tried by ancient tradition. Should they refuse to stand before elParir’tiran, then they shall be determined guilty. 

Furthermore, she who once bore the name Ni’leya, has forfeited her right to do so, she has been disowned - As Mali’thill, my obligations to Haelun’or, are of much greater importance than to any individual, be they kin or otherwise.

To the Nations of Elvendom, I encourage caution. Have no dealings with those of Azdromoth’s followers, for they shall bring ruin and corruption unto your lands - they are a plague, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Consign the Principality of Celia'nor to nothingness.

Heed my warning

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

Signed,

Maheral Braxus Ni’leya

Edited by Gavin_

"Route this corruption from our lands! These foul 'ata worship and dedicate themselves to a wyrm, instead of seeking Larihei's enlightenment!" Elrith the Republican proclaims in the city square, with renewed fervor.

Noticing this condemnation, a sailor raises an eyebrow yet he seems almost unsurprised!

"Though we thought them conspirators, kinslayers, and the Deepstate itself, to learn of such truths as their worship of the Dragon bring to mind why they have so many of those sympathetic to the dragons and their cause. For why else would they associate so heavily with those who openly bend for dragons, and ask others do the same? Easily are those of the Anti-Talonnii threats to even the most stable of nations. Subversive are those of those cults of the worms"

"This will be a fantastic week." thinks the Okarir'san from his newsroom, his capitalistic mind already thinking of the sensational articles that could come out of this most putrid affair.

Spoiler

“Huh…” Princess Ayliana Valwynn said as she read the missive.

“We’ve never had an Azdromoth shrine?..” She’d look very confused.

“I also dont know why they summon people who are not their own citizens to a trial.. I have an actual nation to run, Ive no time to indulge in gossip with those who have nothing better to do”

Vallein laughs a bit after reading the missive over. "Well... Suppose everything is Azdrazi if you squint hard enough."

"What will they do? They refused to fight us in their own walls; do they intend to fight us in ours?"

Amaesil shakes his head and folds the parchment in two. Such falsehoods would hold no sway over the elves of Celia'nor.

"Did my pillow fort get mistaken for a shrine?" Valyris inquired out loud as she read the missive, sipping on her morning coffee in a bout of confusion. "Is this because of my red hair..." @Willstertheking2

Iphys can't help but laugh at the missive. "How does he expect to subpoena people who are not his citizens... And with false accusations of a statue dedicated to Adzromoth? Surely, we would've known if one of our own was Azdrazi..." She would promptly shred the paper, using it as matting for her pet hamster. "We left months ago; I find it quite humorous that they are still clinging to the relevancy of our family name." 

Edited by TwistChunky

The Royarch looked at the Valwynn's with a squinted gaze... she then cast it over the Templars.. "hmm.. or what?"

"What a horribly unfortunate finding." muttered Miss April Viradiraar, squinting.

31 minutes ago, Cepheid said:

"Did my pillow fort get mistaken for a shrine?" Valyris inquired out loud as she read the missive, sipping on her morning coffee in a bout of confusion. "Is this because of my red hair..." @Willstertheking2

"Ti, it is." He'd nod solely. 

"I wonder if this lie is to cover their wounded pride, after given not a single one of our people fell in any battles. The truth is they're so weak that even Braxus' own brother ran away from me, a blind and meek woman who'd be unable to defend themselves, aside if I was exhale hard enough that he'd crumble like a house of cards." She muses after hearing the news "Perhaps I ought to remind people that Braxus is liar, a hypocrite who actually consorts with the dark, he expects Nations to listen to him after he refused to listen to them, after he declared all the Nations snakes. Or perhaps his tiny mind was unable to remember all this information, and gone with the wind that often graces over Haelun'or." She says with an amused huff, though she becomes bitter quickly "I tire of this worm, speaking as if it is anything greater, claiming titles that ultimately it knows means nothing compared to what we have already achieved and are going to achieve. Nothing more than a parasite disguised as a Mali, that will taunt anything different, then beg for mercy when it realizes it's own fate is in the hands of others, others who care not for worms, others who tire of these disgusting parasites that would kill us all just so they could have faux-power. We took Haelun'or once, and we'll do it again, and remove this parasite from our people and whatever rot that remains on that island." She trails off into a calm, so many options before her and so much time, a small smirk forms on her features.  "I suppose it would be foolish to plan anything yet, given that their city had already emptied again, likely bound to crumble as it should had done under Kolvar."