THE END OF A FEUD

THE END OF A FEUD

I0hZhLq82sYde5a1Z9pWRCkBKmvV7bOIYyWJbT9Vbah1kCiX-htA2PFJcqCHKVP_g8SgcFGoVSCmmbuZ8ZNRgb3V7SNhwL4mmhK2yRvFeGI9hxdNRGzNC6KgnaA_rSM56ueoXG98iFRLsIiqHqVZspY9QGqSqKc5s2hq8lnbCCaO3T3D1hZtZe737sfCUIN-FA8U0N30JYnZPe4DRCZoazYG6qSvgTNhXRzHbLPFzKABEF0Oyrh8zF_gAX7doNY21eyu_MAMg16Icb9I

Issued by the

HOUSES OF RUTHERN AND BARCLAY

On this 12th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 420 ES

VA VE EDLERVIK,

Let it be known before all the Kingdom that the House of Ruthern has emerged victorious in her feud with the House of Barclay. God has judged our cause just and thus guided our blades to triumph in the hippodrome. Know as well that the House of Ruthern finds little joy in victory, though we are relieved this conflict has finally come to an end. For too long has this petty dispute pitted the vassals of His Majesty the Koeng against one another. 

We shall be just in victory as we have been throughout this feud. From the House of Barclay we do not seek gold, nor do we wish to see more blood spilled. We seek only the righting of the wrongs committed against us. 

THE DUKE OF REINMAR HAS AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING DEMANDS;

I. The House of Barclay henceforth apologizes not only for starting this feud, but for marching an armed retinue into the lands of their fellow vassal.

II. The House of Barclay swears never again to bear arms within the domain of the House of Ruthern. 

III. The House of Barclay shall provide to the House of Ruthern a commemorative ring at their own expense. The design of such a ring shall be decided upon at a later date by the Count of Metterden himself. 

May the end of this feud usher in a new age of peace between the vassals of Hanseti-Ruska, and may we not see another like it in the years to come.

BY BONES AND BARROWS,

His Excellency, Rhys var Ruthern, Lord Speaker of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Vidaus, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra

The Right Honourable, Mikhail var Ruthern, Count of Metterden

His Excellency, Sir Johann Erich Barclay KML, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska, Prince of Sutica, Duke of Reinmar, Margrave of Vanderfell, Count of Kretzen, Baron of Sigradz and Freising, Lord Vandalore, Lord of Wilheburg and Freisburg, Chieftain of the Reinmaren

JYk-xxc3NyIwsw5-k_hQGKcsRTmQSwhxSCMx2ammVyWZjjcR0KVM1yg_O0gu4S9PIoercBYMkA21LtDRHSX2HKcE5Hlgi9RI0Fi3uiTCkJIRdjQuv2kQ5KhamQ6A7Pv7a2gHx8bIQ2om6IEvfUPFK8YNw4yckUzGMR-DbEfxm6u0DSronHUezf8-0qO16D6T1SJ2nFNHEDv5I4g-TvNG3D48AezaTrnhHpT0nfPUozBI1R-ChOWU1MzI9AQkvM37NsJdcPBTSNW_8Xip

Konstanz Barclay took a moment to thank God that the Rutherns did not demand his Angry Savoyard Bird tunic, which still lay gathering dust in his wardrobe.

Rhys var Ruthern curses himself as he forgot to tell his son to add the Baron of Siegradz' Angry Savoyard Bird tunic to the list of demands.