ARDOR ABOVE DUTY

clonky

ARDOR ABOVE DUTY

QnoFRz4CWQMIu043Gr4DnZMzoFTHJYiHGrC-X85RPhcrt7-A5JN44vW7HEADhXZfXPO_PdtlOsd7mkWmYqjYzEkzV4oTc_AqUCRPKX4USttVcc4ZFHBYyw0nocnObDZuRnsK68jr

Prince Emeritus Lucien and Lady Stefaniya vas Ruthern after reuniting

To the citizens of THE PRINCIPALITY OF SAVOY and KINGDOM OF HANSETI-RUSKA,

IT has been many years, years spent upon time in the Principality of Savoy, and a consistent patience for a betrothal to be fruitful, to grow into a marriage of two upon a promise. Yet, time and tribulations made an oath of marriage seem vanquished. 

With a prolonged disappearance of Prince Lucien’s betrothed, there was a presumed understanding that a betrothal was not upon the pair. Yet, where duty falls, there is still a persistent necessity for something we all desire; companionship. 

The standing of a betrothal can be supported by the idea of status and gain, yet companionship was above all. Therefore, the return of Lady Stefaniya vas Ruthern had sparked a flame that had once muted. The companionship still lingered, and a marriage is soon to follow. 

T I M E T A B L E

Wedding Preparations | Before the wedding commences, the bride and groom ask that close relatives and friends of the families join together at the Duchy of Vidaus to share drink and food while both bride and groom prepare for the ceremony. 

Springtide Wedding | The wedding shall take place in the Basilica within Vidaus for all to bear witness to this holy matrimony. 

Reception of Ashford de Savoie | Following the ceremony should be a reception held within the Duchy of Vidaus, where family and friends will continue the festivities. Guests will be adorned with weaved crowns of flowers from the Savoyard sands, bringing both the culture of Savoy and Haense together. 

INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING: 

TO THE PRINCESS OF SAVOY AND THE PEERAGE:

Her Royal Highness, Princess of Savoy and her Royal Pedigree.

His Excellency, Margrave of Lvinsk, and his Esteemed Pedigree.
His Excellency, Landgraviate of Alstreim, and his Esteemed Pedigree.

His Grace, Duke of Drusco, and his Esteemed Pedigree.

The Honorable, Count of Freimark and his Esteemed Pedigree.

TO THE KING OF HAENSE AND THE PEERAGE:

His Royal Majesty, the King, and their Royal Pedigree.

Their Graces, the Duke and Duchess of Vidaus, and their Ducal Pedigree.

His Grace, the Duke of Valwyck, and his Ducal Pedigree.

His Grace, the Duke of Reinmar, and his Ducal Pedigree.

The Honourable, the Viscount of Krusev, and his Vicomital Pedigree.

His Lordship, the Baron of Ghaestenwald, and his Baronial Pedigree.

His Lordship, the Baron of Richtenburg, and his Baronial Pedigree.

His Lordship, the Baron of Mondstadt, and his Baronial Pedigree.

TO THOSE SPECIFICALLY INVITED BY THE GROOM:

His Imperial Highness, Frederick Charles Novellen, Count of Mardon.

His Serene Highness, Karl Sigmar, Grand Prince of Kusoraev.
The Lord of Alban, Matyas Isaak Bihar.

Captain Banjo of the Ferrymen and his Retinue.

Ser Grigory Vyronov.

Andronikos Mareno.

Dmitry var Ruthern.

Diome Indoren.

Iscesi ‘Snowbird’ Velulaei’onn.

Borris Kortrevich.

Ruadh Mór.

Lukas Vyronov.

Amadea d’Arkent.
Cole Gadian.

TO THOSE SPECIFICALLY INVITED BY THE BRIDE:

Her Imperial Highness, Anna Ulyssa.
The Honorable, Count of Aldersberg, Edward Clement.

The Right Honorable, Fernand Antoine, Count of Provins and his Esteemed Pedigree.

Angelika Irena vas Ruthern and her Retinue.
Dorothea vas Ruthern.

Fenika vas Ruthern.
Eleanor Maude Vilac.

Spoiler

WEDDING IS HELD IN THE DUCHY OF VIDAUS FRIDAY 4/15/2022 AT 7 PM EST 

Princess Renata read over the missive in a state of shock. And then she read it again.

"What the hell?" she uttered from her residence in the Duchy of Drusco.

"I guess I have preparations to make. My dearest brother, finally married."

Angelika hugs the invitation to her chest, and immediately begins to prepare a gown of her own. 

8 minutes ago, MikoMonster said:

Princess Renata read over the missive in a state shock. And then she read it again.

"What the hell?" she uttered from her residence in the Duchy of Drusco.

"I guess I have preparations to make. My dearest brother, finally married."

Adeliza-Gisèle Warlai sat at her guardian's side, taking care not to prick her delicate fingers as Renata instructed her in needlework. The little orphan seemed to brim with excitement at the idea of attending her first wedding as the invitation was read, hoping the Princess of Savoy might bring her along.

Borris Iver Kortrevich beamed as he read over invitation. Moments from their conversation mere hours before the news. “I believe in your ability to provide the most for your family, Prince Lucien” Borris whispered as he sat by the fire. “Godan be with you and your soon-to-be wife.”

Karl Sigmar smiled upon receiving the missive, though it was also one of melancholy. He left the letter on his bedroom table, moving off in thought.

Borys smiles at the invitation, he folds the piece of paper in half before saying to himself "My duty fulfilled, be as it may -I can die peacefully" The old veteran smiled once more before putting the envelope inside one of his desk drawers

Cole Gadian smiled as he read the document. "Congratulations Prince Lucien you will do well as the head of your family." He muttered to himself still smiling.

Although the return of the Savoyard's betrothed met Amadea with a shock, the Carrington welcomed the second invitation of the rapidly incoming wedding season with a smile  - quickly moving off to offer praise to the Prince.