Racists Begone

L0rdLawyer

Ulagula the Bronze Goliathlaughs in his blarg as he milks his cows, “Dee Elyzium laddiez bee pizzen mi off, god nub’hozh gudz agh duu much drama, bub it wud be hozh du nub zpill grizh fur zum rotten ztaek.”

An Old Hyspian wonders of this post, she continues training

[!] A certain halfling frowned, a concerned expression clouding their face. "I should like to know who said and did such things... so I may see to them personally..." They mutter. "And yet, just a few elven days ago an olog grabbed me by the head and threw me in the Elysium square... though of course he may not have been of the 'Uzg..." She sighs, putting the missive down. "It isn't one sided. Many a child of Krug have entered our city only to rob our citizens, demand tribute and attack us unprovoked... Does not mean such racism is reasonable, or acceptable, in fact quite the contrary... but such views didn't start from nothing..." She sits back with a light groan, resting a hand upon their face. "Trust me, children of Krug, I am no stranger to racism..." She murmurs into her hand. "When have our people ever stormed your lands?" 

Fal'leon Odinson muses an irritated grin, having been present for the occurrence. "Me ass," He says to himself "Tha Olog would nae listen an' attacked our ci'izens, 'e paid tha price." He crumples it and tosses it to act as fuel for his hearths fire, "Slander as they wish. Tis nae much else they're good fer"

Leika scrutinizes the missive with confusion, her lips turning to a scowl before writing up and quoting each section broken. All seemingly to be Non-aggression...  Between two different pacts. "They wish to express we violated the pact? How was butchering one of our diplomats and maiming my husband, the Foreign of affairs? How is killing our friends and family, raiding their homes, and burning their villages? We let it slide when an orc came through, raided our homes, took our valuables, Stole from our vassals...They wish to convey we broke the pacts? No. They do not get to twist the tale. Let's see, all that was broke." 

References over the Pact of the minotaur 

When visiting either signatories’ territories, citizens are expected to abide by the laws and customs.

Should an issue or conflict arise which breaches this article, the signatories agree to handle the matter via appropriate, diplomatic means.

ARTICLE VI: Declaration of Friendship

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding a joint Declaration of Friendship:

Signing parties recognize their people’s ongoing friendship and promise to act in good faith when acting on the geopolitical stage.

ARTICLE VII: Duration

The terms of this agreement shall last for as long as Ehrendil Taliame’onn retains the eye of a minotaur within the right eye socket. 

"They purposely let his eye rot in his head, the one they forced into his body. Do they know courtesy? Do they genuinely know diplomacy? If they proceeded to put and damage a diplomat's physique, you would think they would honor their own words. I thought that was what Orcs loved, honor?." 

Hauling out an older manuscript that was put in place long before her time and underling that as well.  The name The fellowship of the west. 

SECTION II - Non-aggression

I).  The Signatories agree to a Non-Aggression Pact, pledging to neither wage nor aid in any aggressive war against any other Signatory. 

"Do the orcs not comprehend what Nonaggression implies? If you maim or kill people, there is no coming back from it. Much less killing Nobility of Elysium. None of these claims are even close to being accurate. My husband called the Rex his companion. He was invited to our wedding, Rascits my ass." 

Grizhec'Raguk reads this missive, drinking a cups-full of crude oil, which was mined around the camp he stayed at, vomiting all over his campfire, causing the embers and flame to die out, he frowns, and goes to fight racists in the streets.

An elfess in red and grey armor reads the missive with a smirk. "It is about time someone called Elysium out. I wonder what way Elysium will twist this story or will they turn to the crippling Oren. Either way seems I need to pay a visit to the Rex."  Grabbing some cactus green and food she sets off from her home towards The Iron'Uzg.

Sulieronn leans back in his seat, humming lightly as he spoke to himself. "I do believe that one of our own was slaughtered just the other day and another person of ours was maimed and we're made to be the racists?"

Amura would pick up a quill to write a response.. But a feeling over takes her telling her to keep quiet. 

She sets the quill down.. 

"For growth" she tells herself, refraining from jotting down her thoughts. 

The Hyspian 'ame burst into laughter. "Ellos nunca aprenden! Unfortunate!"

Krothuul'Akaal read the message on one of the sign poles between the Iron Uzg and Elysium "Mmmfpfpf." he groaned out before trotting off on his horse 

1 hour ago, Aech said:

[!] A certain halfling frowned, a concerned expression clouding their face. "I should like to know who said and did such things... so I may see to them personally..." They mutter. "And yet, just a few elven days ago an olog grabbed me by the head and threw me in the Elysium square... though of course he may not have been of the 'Uzg..." She sighs, putting the missive down. "It isn't one sided. Many a child of Krug have entered our city only to rob our citizens, demand tribute and attack us unprovoked... Does not mean such racism is reasonable, or acceptable... but such views didn't start from nothing..."

58 minutes ago, Periphonics said:

Fal'leon Odinson muses an irritated grin, having been present for the occurrence. "Me ass," He says to himself "Tha Olog would nae listen an' attacked our ci'izens, 'e paid tha price." He crumples it and tosses it to act as fuel for his hearths fire, "Slander as they wish. Tis nae much else they're good fer"

"Deez RAZIZTZ kum agh blah boud hao dey nub razizt yed dey 'ere bein RAZIZT agenzt Ologz. Nub'RAZIZTZ mi zkah'in azz, Ologz cant kontrol deyr hungar agh are juzt kub'brayned, DEY NUB GRUK HOZHUR!"

"RAZIZTZ"

Edited by Privet

1 hour ago, Tigergiri said:

7 minutes ago, Privet said:

Hu-din hums to himself before having a conversation with a goblin covered in guzzoline. "Imagine if latz gave a ztarving child a thanhium bombar. Dat iz a olog. Theze people will nevar underztand ologz make uup azh percent of da population agh onli commit a hundredth of a percent uf da crime."

He stops himself, thinking about Grishluk the Witch Doctor. "Poor Grizhluk. Da Zky God Militari took him away too zoon."

Hu-din says to the goblin, "Do latz remember when gahk people came to da Goi blahing dey were from Elyzium agh opened up a crossbow barrage intu Buk'z tavern flattening seven urukz.... Mi too..."

Bakir Ireheart watched from afar as the show began, leaning back in his chair he’d chug down a dire wolf vodka smiling as he did so “So it begins”