Racists Begone

L0rdLawyer

Ja'Bungus who had already been engaging in pre-emptive anti racism measures cracks his nuckels "DEEEEY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"

Viction Trito sighs as his eyes briefly scan the missive, the scholar shaking his head as he laid the parchment to rest on his desk,

"Ja truly hope that any semblance of conflict stays out of the way of Vortice, even if our two neighbors claw at one another's throats..."

A young elvish girl rubs the wounds on her neck given to her by an olog ‘just trying to make peace’ due to the orcs’ insolence!

"Why can't you just agree that you're both in the wrong and go your seperate ways?" Andora  Guenevere questioned aloud to an empty room upon reading the missive. "Although, I suppose this is what Elysium gets for trying to make a non agression pact with orcs... ah well, at least now I get to watch two places I hate try to destroy each other."

The shaman prepared many hexes using the body parts of a certain Vanari who made the mistake of insulting guest of the Horde in their own walls.

« Heard dey flatted an Olog, again, when he waz trying to leave. » He spoke to the orcs gathered as he threw an ear into the cauldron.

« Backztabbing tree’zkaherz. Dey now have until kaktuz Friday. »

Edited by DrunkPapaBear
Pointy nub pointy

Malii'evarir stops on her walk, pausing to read the notice. "Well" she hums to herself as she continues on her way, "Considering who Elysium's diplomat was, I can't say I'm suprised. Wonder if I could convince the uruks to really burn where that bakery used to be. Maybe save me a brick from the keep." She continues on her way with no plans of helping either side, but certainly planning to enjoy the show.

Einar was out wandering berries when he saw the sign, scrawling the words on a page and running home to show his father after making sure the berries were secure in his satchel

5 hours ago, alexmagus said:

A young elvish girl rubs the wounds on her neck given to her by an olog ‘just trying to make peace’ due to the orcs’ insolence!

4 hours ago, Generi said:

"Why can't you just agree that you're both in the wrong and go your seperate ways?" Andora  Guenevere questioned aloud to an empty room upon reading the missive. "Although, I suppose this is what Elysium gets for trying to make a non agression pact with orcs... ah well, at least now I get to watch two places I hate try to destroy each other."

"RAZIZTZ! LAT EM NUB WELKUM EN DIZ WURLD"

x