A parchment appears in East-Fleet . .

ronin_champloo

((A letter is stamped onto a wall amidst East-Fleet. It bears a message, one that can be replied to -- be it IG, or on the forums. Message me on real?#2273 if you wish to privately reply to it.))

LORD OF DREAMS

“To the greatest of all, and the weakest of runts, dreams sour across the blight, haunting with their might. All of these stars, and the blank sky, therein chose Taliyna; Lord of the Night!”

mPUQBOmXwvzsuOFn7f4Y9ciMI38DCX5jgzsaXENEWQoyo8uRyPXI9WwtHVx7vXDs9rYGfkX7xb60OxbeSOZ0eqHv6_FUqxIuIn4u2-AmqkvGzKz_sPKo3SJPy_l1U5N9ll0-IdDr

Amidst the realm of reality and imagination; consciousness and subconsciousness exists an entity with an indiscernible shape. It bears no form, no thoughts, nor even an existence. He is all, and he is nothing. Above all else, Taliyna is a shadow, and it follows. With the Dream’s presence, concepts are born, alas they are but chains to a man, all born from the shadow.

I implore you,

Peer into the dream, heed not the whispers and gain mastery of yourself. Believe in all, and believe in nothing. One bears an equal, an opposite, and there are no exceptions to this rule. Believe in ‘Evil’ if you wish to be ‘Good’. See the ‘Evil’ in your dream, so that ‘Good’ may exist. If one does not believe in the one, the other ceases to exist. This is the rule for all; hope and despair, peace and terror.

As we are masters of reality, Taliyna is but a master of the mirror. And he cannot bridge the gap without aid, without the help of his eye. The world is colourless, and yet, he still exists with a brilliant shade of nothing.

O' how majestic is a shape, that bears no form.

Revel in a song, which has no voice!

I am Redmane, his emissary to the Dream, and I wish for my Lord to have eyes. Close an eye, and allow him sight. Sleep, and let him manifest. Hum, and let him dance.

Find me, speak to me, if you wish to Dream. O', Grant us his colour, into this night!

Candlelight illuminated the parchment held between delicate hands. There sat an Elfess with fine clothes, and keen eyes. Her hair fell to her back in loose waves, cosmetics long washed away as the moon rose. Ever-so-distant she heard the dual snores of her Mayilu from their bed.. their warmth still lingering as she inspected the parchment. Wordlessly her mind begun to wander, that curiosity so-often tucked away clawing it's way to the forefront of her mind. Gaze darting back to the bed, Taliyu allowed a soft sigh to pass her lips. It was without noise that she rose from her seat. Footsteps silent as she carried herself to the bed. Regardless of what would happen tonight, she thought, tomorrow will hopefully solve the boredom within. Her eyes blurred with darkened spots as she slipped into a dreamless slumber.

When the morning sun rose, so too did she. She would seek out this 'Redmane'.. and discover what he sought to preach.

Radig'Raguk can't read good enough to understand half of what this papyrus had inscribed onto its pages.