THE PEACE OF EAST FLEET

From a dark room in the Castle of Litchstadt, a Haeseni Ambassador would let out a sigh of relief as the news of peace reached her. “Abou’ time fer peace.” Margot would mutter to herself and the bird which had brought her the parchment. 

—————————————————

Upon beginning her journey, word of peace within the realm would find its way to the wandering Luceafaru who was currently residing in the dwarven capital of Kal’Drakaan. “And so my travels begin with peace and merriment.” Sorina would mutter to herself as she admired the enchanted sword that was the reason for her lone travels. 

Otto August sat upon the balcony of his keep alongside his wife as news of the peace spread throughout the realm rapidly. The aged baron gazed off towards the Orenian border as his children ran southward to revel in the opportunity for the first time in their lives.

"Has justice been served?" The man inquired idly, "Ser Ailred, Ser Edwin, Sigmar? Many Haeseni lives lost for the glory of our Kingdom. Though I suppose they ran so we could walk, for peace has been achieved."

Alas, the triumphs cried, and the people elated from either side; the maritime fell a time of peace - one which longed a great tens of years. Though for one 'ker in particular, the war meant greater - greater than the mere coda of  labor and fought. For him it dawned the ending age of gore, and gruesome, for the blades which clashed in hope of ending another the seep of light came him the sorrow death of acquaintances.

"Though the time celebrates and cheers for the ending of this horrored set, the thoughts pass of the men who fell in the battles. Their blood shed, with the mere pamphlet, rare funeral, all that's left to be remembered."

Mellowed this 'ker - Iscesi - while he alit a candle in remembrance for those who's blood shed to their people, side either or. 

"Finally, peace" mused Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric, who took a moment to reflect on the years of war

Matyas Baruch sat at the fire beside his aunt and Knight Mentor Marie Ruthern as the news spread in a wave of jubilation throughout the camp.

"The first moment o' peace in all my life..."

He thought of all those who had been lost, exhaled, and finally... let them go.

It had not been all for naught.

Edited by Chris (Acaele)

Sofya Romstun embraced her three young children with tears in her eyes. “You will nie have to grow up as I did: in a war-torn world.” Never before had they seen their mother cry.

@xMuted @MayRndz @Fumi

Wren'yer would be with his son Olberic, in the vineyard collecting grapes. When a messenger bird would deliver him a letter. A smile would form as he reads it, he throws his hands upwards cheering aloud. He lifted his boy and would sing praises alongside with him. "My boy! Tis over, after all this years! Alast, peace!" "Bring this back to the keep boy, I shall gather more ingredients and we shall feast!" The Elven maln cheered as he went over to the stables, finding his fine stead to travel and purchase some spices.

The Viscountess of Vuillermoz, Dame Diana Vuiller, would of let a sigh of relief escape her as she sat in her old childhood bedroom of Azor.

”And so now things may get back to the usual way of life… no need to prepare for more death..”

"A humiliating defeat for the Empire - a shame the Novellens brought it to this point." Charlie Charles Alstion complained his thoughts aloud within the confines of his residence. 

"Finally, I can sleep well at night knowing that my City will not be used as a furtive scapegoat in a war that not once hath concerneth my citizenry", remarks the Lord of Du Loc, Quentin Brae, hearing of this GREAT PEACE somehow through the grapevine.

Konstanz Barclay read the misisve with a smile, knowing the prosperity that was in store for the Kongzem now that peace had been achieved. "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!"

Sir Fionn Castaway looked down upon the world from the Seven Skies as a victorious smile grew on his face. Despite the unglamorous nature of his death at Southbridge, he now knew it had been worth it.

Peace, if on leopold was here to see this “ stated the Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg, Chancellor of Sedan

Morul Irongrinder reads the declaration with a wide grin, then stating as he folds it up to save "Trueleh grand, shows those orenians teh nae mess wit' us, teh Khazadmar o' Urguan an' allies beh stalwart en our powah!"

Lothgar looks over the declaration! the young dwarf calling out "Narvak oz Urguan!, Narvak oz Brathmordakin, Narvak oz Tripartite" he smiles brightly at that, as he makes his way to the tavern for a good dwarven ale.