Hoonse Money So Much

Keegan7om

_mmf0laOZyuscYxB_xBAme2e-6Ce7WEXj_iBTlGAHHE4hbiiQNGSTHoinSdwD_vVblCN-eluxOkwYRnzgWVIMTiSKmSvs9vCvsexXQ9KOiiV3Y52htzCdA0ClCN2bBbGtt1rHmb3

4Rn0tu45zIb56JB5-kOSsBCqWS3yNG__oiUYU__aFOBO2hOduKHOe-TCBPJKKtM8SSQ8lbagy5gfKWuSpWyYIohHXqq2_-QElkM9nZCaI87mU-oi-ZmvEmRK8zrW_UgN7sws3nMk

To Hoonse:

As your newly appointed aulic treasurer, it occurs to me that our new kingdom will need some funding to effectively run our business.

The first conquest of our journey is Merchant Stall 1, in the Haense square. I have forced my cousins Ariovistan and Thomund to give me this shop or else I will kick them in their sleep, so they gave it to me. And now it is the property of HOONSE! 

If we can make or collect some cool stuff, I can put it here, and all of the profits will go to the treasury and the True Koeng and Koenas of the north. 

If any of my fellow hoonseti patrons want to put something in the store, tell me! There is plenty of space and even more opportunity for profits! Just tell me at the next Meeting!

Signed,

August Bishop II, Aulic Treasurer of Hoonse

[!] A depiction of money signs is drawn here:

unknown7-removebg-preview.thumb.png.9a4e871357d14ff586c031331c238dfa.png

Spoiler

Msg: Keegan7om#9889 on discord for the items in the shop if you can't make it to a meeting l o l

Thomund Bishop Grumbles, putting tired hands to his temples and shaking his head at August II as he left the room shortly after making the threat "Zhat vas our highest revenue property..."

"Oh, interesting," Rellis hums, leaning around the market stall to thoroughly inspect it. "If I was an official, I'd probably be obligated to take this down! Too bad I'm a regular bystander. Have a starter donation." They toss a few minas across the counter and saunter off.

Edited by Kutya

"Auguuust!" would exclaim Celine Bishop, the treasurer’s favourite twin "Ich can help du! Ich have a lot of flowers we could sell!" she would suggest

Spoiler

On 4/14/2022 at 1:02 PM, Lokvank said:

"Auguuust!" would exclaim Celine Bishop, the treasurer’s favourite twin "Ich can help du! Ich have a lot of flowers we could sell!" she would suggest

Reveal hidden contents

August Bishop II pats his favorite twin's shoulder, "Ja! Ve can make baskets und bouquets!" The boy nods vigorously, "Ist Awesome!"

Spoiler