Letter of Resignation

Heart_Spam

This letter is penned by scribe, under direction of Nisreen Odinson de Astrea, this 9th of Malin’s Welcome, Year SA 72, and addressed to Duke Eugeo de Astrea, Lady Leika de Astrea, Heir Regent, and the members of the Government of Elysium.

I am writing to inform you of my decision to leave office and my position as the Minister of Knowledge of Elysium, as well as relinquishing any governmental power I may have held as Minister. This decision does not come easy, although I have concluded I cannot uphold my position and serve the community of Elysium as it is fit to be served, whilst I am pursuing personal investigations and fulfilling duties elsewhere.

My final day in office will be the Day of The First Seed of SA 72, after which I fully relinquish the title of office. I thank you for the opportunity you have provided me in serving this position, and I am grateful for the eighteen years I have been able to serve you and Elysium as such.

I am willing to aid in a search and interview process for a new Minister of Knowledge as needed, as well as any duties to be completed before I leave office in order to ensure a smooth transition for Governance after my departure.

Sincerely,

Nisreen Odinson de Astrea

sUbrsglT5DmTV63Tu2TbcpSZhpBdvSiCAQz8IA_6IUiaboMQUiR49Wsn6HShgNGLYZljLLZPSgGRDcY9F0QaseaVEVNoMbnhnTIVCKfQt6hwAzNLXu_DuZ9n-86XbWsG5T0NDg_h

Spoiler

[OOC: Four full months and some change as your Minister of Knowledge has been great–we’ve seen some wonderful projects build, interest, activity. I have faith whoever fills my shoes is better suited and can bring you a better outcome than I had the capacity for, and can bring the Ministry to continued greatness!]

Spoiler

Reserved comment for like 3 hes