A Simple Letter To A De Astrea

Weebmaster36

[!] A black raven flies over trees and nations to bring a letter that may never be read.

20th of Malin's Welcome, SA 72

Dear Fitz,

I do not know where you have gone, but I hope you are safe. The Guenevere's have been removed from Elysium; I forget for what, but I know that they are gone from there now. The manor feels empty, more than it already did. My Pa isn't around much, and Mica left to explore the world to her heart's content, I wonder if you are doing the same. 

I've slowly lost motivation in my craft over the years, but I picked up needle and thread and created a new dress. Maybe I can find a girl in Haense that will like it. It is made of a soft cream top with a dotted blue skirt lined with red at its borders, truly a nice match don't you think? Maybe I can make another version of it too, one in green and yellow.

I miss you, I truly do, not a day goes by where I don't think of what you are doing and working on. Every part of me wants to help you, to be near you but I know you always did keep me away from the work you did. I remember years of our lives together, but now it only feels like we just met all over again. And in some truth, we did, you met me again for a second time. As heartbreaking that interaction was, it only fueled me to stay by your side and help you back to your place of standing, even if I failed ultimately.

If you ever call to find me, I will be moving back to Haense. As much as I love Elysium for raising me and sheltering me for most of my life, none of my family resides there anymore. My aunt that raised me when my Pa couldn't is elsewhere, my Pa himself is never home it seems, and the child I helped raise is traveling the world. I have more resting in Haense than I do Elysium, but I will always visit when I can.

When you do come back, I will wait for you with open arms and hopefully you the same for me. The love of my life, may you come back in peace.

With Love,

Amelia Guenevere Mondblume

signature.png