Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - XIII

Aloisa Barclay frowns as she is not included in this issue.

Mother Maya smiles in victory, for she was once more unmentioned "Yam untouchable" she'd muse to no one, as she was also friendless. 

Filip Amador did not read the missive, but he most certainly recieved it and piled it away with the other... things... in his desk.

Elias, despite being nervous, is glad he has not been featured. Eyes everywhere? Evidently not..

Angelika? Wasn't that the person who blew up the shop? Remon cast it to the side.

Edited by satinkira

Skipping over the first section of the release, Amadea would recite the contents of the hearsay to her betrothed, Karl. Making a mental note to have soup delivered to Dorothea, she would conclude with a simple "Oh - I hope nobody else falls ill"

@GMRO

Adele Ludovar's shaky hands receive a copy of the ever up-to-date Hearsay. A part of her wonders how the author learnt some of these facts confessed to those in her closer circle so recently, the rest of her does not care.

Lord Alban, 3x Karosgrad Times Bestselling Author (though surely he were to become this many times more in the future), idly read over the contents of the edition of the Hearsay, sloppily leaned against a wall, the floor were lined with emptied bottles of Carrion, Wine, and whatever alcohol he could've got his hands on. Was it worth it? He pondered, yet whatever conclusion he came to for that question was immediately muddied by a mirage of other thoughts, most of which centered around Adele.

Stefaniya vas Ruthern had a wicked grin encapsulated 'pon her features, truly did she find this amusing. "Mea sestra. . . Who would niet want her when she wore such a dobry dress to mea wedding?" She questioned with herself, clearly innocent and blinded by her love for her sister to truly take into account the severity of these accusations! 

Mikhail var Ruthern slapped the servant that brought him the latest edition before snatching it from his hands. "Ea do niet care who mea coz be- Oh..." he mumbled, a frown coming to his face as he read over the article dedicated to his sister. "Oh nie."

Borris Iver Kortrevich scanned the missive. Nothing could suprise him anymore, until he read on the positive feedback to his poetry by none other than the writer of the Hearsay themselves... He blinked and smiled some. He folded the missive and set it way for the history books. 

Even with her life now removed from the courts of Haense, Angelika was still eager to read the latest publishing of the Hearsay. She was surprised to find that, instead of being slated, she had seemed to be complimented by the author!

My my, a vixen? Such is enough to make a lady blush.

Karl Sigmar, after having heard the contents of the Hearsay by his betrothed frowned, an exhalation of breath escaping thereafter upon the mention of Matyas. "I hope Matyas wins. He does love Adele, I know. I would not believe Josef would do anything rash."

@shay

Dorothea Ruthern, with already less patience than usual, grumbled from her bedchambers in Vidaus upon receiving the missive from her lady maid. "This is nothing short of ridiculous!" She whined, bringing her fist down onto her bed. "Can you believe this?" - "You don't believe this, surely?" She accused, looking to that same maid now expectantly.