[PK] A Knife Through the Heart

Travisty

Spoiler

A Knife Through the Heart

The sound of rain provided a peaceful atmosphere that greatly contrasted with the events that had just transpired. Two murder cases would soon become three as the body of the Argent Legion's own Commander, Genkai Iekami, would be found laying outside of his manor just beyond the walls of the City of Krakovia.

An attack that lasted only mere minutes felt like eternity for the Oyashiman, his final moments were not spent pleading for his life but instead reflected on everything leading up to his tragic situation, and in that period it was as though time stopped, all the while he maintained eye contact with his heartless assailant. A cold hearted individual who had chosen to kill the one man who was willing to listen, choosing instead to silence him. In those final moments Genkai thought about all the regrets he carried with him, all the tragedy and emotional turmoil he experienced over the years weighing on him at that moment. If he had known he would die on what should have been a joyous day he would have taken the time to tell his friends so many things that would now go unsaid. Things such as how he was proud at what they were able to accomplish in their own lives, especially Borys Jazloviecki, a man he held to the highest regard for as long as they had known each other. He would have thanked them all for the memories he would always carry with him and the adventure he was able to experience. 

As much as he wished he could come out of this attack alive, he felt some comfort in knowing that his final resting place was in a city he watched rise from the ground up, and that he would finally be free from the pattern of tragedy that never seemed to fail in finding him. Finally, after 20 years, he was somewhere he could call home, somewhere where he felt he truly belonged. Genkai Iekami would die not regretting a single moment he spent with the men he met and had grown close to. If only he could have heard their voices just one last time even if it was to bid farewell until they met again, and he longed even more so to see his eldest son one more time as there was plenty he had wanted to tell him that his pride never allowed for him to and so foolishly thought he had the time to do so. Instead, he heard the stone cold voice of his killer as time seemed to speed up once again. 

As his vision grew black, he heard one thing, the very last thing he would ever hear again as he struggled to survive, the pool of  blood growing larger underneath him: 

"You're making a mess."

The killer lifted the blade they had disarmed from the Commander and used it to deal the final killing blow. It was impaled right through the man's chest. And, for a moment, the Oyashiman felt a blinding pain.

And then he felt nothing more.

Spoiler

Thank you to @Olox_, @Traveller, @ratlordmagic, @Mykei, and @PecenyRohlik for the based rp with my first persona. I had a lot of fun, and I look forward even more to the RP we'll be doing together :)

Kosher Daesmon would silently weep for his old fallen friend, remembering their meeting in Savoy. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more with him."

Borys stands in the Lvinsk church after finding his friend's dead body in front of his very own house, and while looking at the big wooden cross he mutters "Truly saddening to know that you've joined Bruce, Ulrich and Jurgen before me. We will meet again old friend" He'd silently salute the fallen friend as a single tear ran down his cheek

Sebastian would be informed of the horrid news, instantly he would choke as tears began to well up in his ducts, not believing it to be a true. In a flash, he had arrived at the catacombs, as that is where the investigation's team had been storing the bodies for now. Upon observing his long time friend's corpse, his iconic coat stained in his own crimson, he would break. A wail from the usually quiet man could be heard echoing to anyone stood by the entrance of the tunnel.

Amelia Iekami sat curled up on her bed, blankly staring forwards as she struggled to recollect that night's events, where her own father had been so brutally murdered. Although, one thing that never left her mind was the image of Genkai's bloodied body lying in the dirt.

Word had reached the aging Knight Paramount back in the duchy of Reinmar, Ser Reinhardt Barclay let out an sigh as he had just been speaking with the commander earlier that Saint’s day. He signed himself and knelt in prayer at the damaged Chapel of St. Tylos in Reinmar. He begged for the Lord to guide the officer to the Seven Skies. Once he finished the prayers, the knight paramount set out to collect some effects before he headed south again, his blades sharpened and armored hardened. As the knight mounted his steed and rode away from his homeland for what could be his last time, he uttered an old Waldenian phrase “Gott sei mit mir…” (God be with me) *as the heavy hooves of his Reinmaren warhorse sounded against the compacted earth of the backroads