KRUGMAR V. ELYSIUM

itdontmatta

We accept your apologies and trust it will not happen again.

As for accusations (???) on DrunkFailure, they were words exchanged and we kept our side of the bargain, not recruiting any allies to fight. If you wish to remove that custom rule we made, It’s your choice and I honestly don’t see how it would benefits Elysium.

As I said before, we are confortable with only mercs. It would be better in terms of lag for the warclaim on the 24th, because as I said, that is the date that was selected for the warclaim.

Now, the nice admin person will decide for us, because you clearly don’t comprehend the fact that in 2 weeks everyone will be in finals and we don’t want this first warclaim to take 3 weeks.

You had a 1 week notice, which is what is required, we attack, we choose the warclaim date. We tried to make it better for you, thinking of ways for most your community to participate to the first warclaim, but I felt like talking to a brick wall.

If some of your guys and girls can’t come to the first warclaim, don’t worry, they can have some clicks in the nexts.

You are free to choose the starting time of the warclaim, be it either 3 pm est or 4 pm est (on the 24th of april of course).

9 hours ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

We accept your apologies and trust it will not happen again.

As for accusations (???) on DrunkFailure, they were words exchanged and we kept our side of the bargain, not recruiting any allies to fight. If you wish to remove that custom rule we made, It’s your choice and I honestly don’t see how it would benefits Elysium.

As I said before, we are confortable with only mercs. It would be better in terms of lag for the warclaim on the 24th, because as I said, that is the date that was selected for the warclaim.

Now, the nice admin person will decide for us, because you clearly don’t comprehend the fact that in 2 weeks everyone will be in finals and we don’t want this first warclaim to take 3 weeks.

You had a 1 week notice, which is what is required, we attack, we choose the warclaim date. We tried to make it better for you, thinking of ways for most your community to participate to the first warclaim, but I felt like talking to a brick wall.

If some of your guys and girls can’t come to the first warclaim, don’t worry, they can have some clicks in the nexts.

You are free to choose the starting time of the warclaim, be it either 3 pm est or 4 pm est (on the 24th of april of course).

Your answers to Drunkfailure was vague and a distinctive answer was not given on agreeing on allies. Obtaining his permission to post, I would say its ooc disinformation on the player to claim he is lying to you unless you accept 'Hmmm' as your form of agreement. 

IMG_0123.png

After spring/easter break is a extensive finals and coursework for people already so its an concurrent issue and it is not an unreasonable request for me to be asking for the warclaim to be held on Week 5 of April when the offensive was posted on Week 3 of April.  There is a precedence of this in recent months with the Haelun'or v Fenn conflict for example in February in which the defenders did not reach an agreement with the aggressors to hold on the immediate forthcoming weekend from the onset of war. 

With this discussion thus far, your only offered compromise has been a hour. A Saturday warclaim with 1.5-2 weeks remains to be our position and reasonably fair as a timeframe for both of our communities. 

Oren fought their warclaim on easter.

We tried to find a way to negociate the time and date for all communities to have their chance and 3 pm est on a Sunday is perfect for that. 

It is sad for the people who sre not able to come, but it is what it is, they’ll come to the siege on april 30 or may 1.

This conversation has been going on for way too long and I should have placed my foot down when you tried to stall for more time but eh it is what it is.

This will be my last comment.

See you on the battlefield on Sunday april 24th 3 pm est.

Edited by DrunkPapaBear

Again this is meant to be a discussion, not a unilateral decision made by the attackers or defenders. And now you are even taking back the timings we had spoken of previously where there was compromise.