Oren's OOC Hate War

Cjmate

If you've been here ten years how is this your most toxic war? Oh no...friends r mean to each other OOC over RP? Lal 2017 they were ddosing and doxxing each other one war and friends the next. People are just way more sensitive now. . . 

In my experiences I believe this war has been very tame outside of some Instances here and there. As long as we look towards keeping IC and OOC separate it should lead to both enjoyable roleplay as well as unique experiences. It’s not often you see the largest nation on the server break into factions for control. That being said, my discord is open for anyone to reach out if you are feeling this way. 

12 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

I see what your saying. But this war’s toxicity is not even on the level of the Sedan war. People who are siding with the Empire side of this conflict are still allowed in the Kingdom Of Oren discord. They are treated nicely. 

But when they are those bad apples in the bunch who try to do these types of actions (doxxing, toxic behavior, etc.) then of course try in your own power to report them. No one will be able to report others for you. 

I am not saying your feelings are invalid.

I just do not see through the liens which you see through. Also. I think many of us are trying to prevent another Sutican war situation or even a War of Two emperors situation. Which I was around for and was very chaotic oocly as a newer player. 

Let us all just remember this is a mineman game. A pixelated game. And they are also mods who are willing to take on reports and will take action. I am not saying oh you cannot say something is stupid. Just saying everyone should remain calm and if someone thing does happen. Report it. And keep it ooc.

unban me prove it

9 minutes ago, rukio said:

If you've been here ten years how is this your most toxic war? Oh no...friends r mean to each other OOC over RP? Lal 2017 they were ddosing and doxxing each other one war and friends the next. People are just way more sensitive now. . . 

me, in the last war trying to purposfully annoying to Urguan and ended up leaving the war with 2 new tripartite friends

23 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

yes of course, though i will be real with you Shmeep, 3-4 hour CRP is not my thing man... not my thing

but still, i was told people where OOCly upset, not your guys, mainly just Vuiller people.

@MailC3p

We chill fam 

9 minutes ago, PrettyCuteAnna said:

@MailC3p

We chill fam 

of course  we  are, thank you <3

People gotta stop craving pixel power so much they'll set aside other players wellbeing for it... 

It's a Minecraft role play server... Is that powerful position really worth all this? 

34 minutes ago, Da_Emperors said:

In my experiences I believe this war has been very tame outside of some Instances here and there. As long as we look towards keeping IC and OOC separate it should lead to both enjoyable roleplay as well as unique experiences. It’s not often you see the largest nation on the server break into factions for control. That being said, my discord is open for anyone to reach out if you are feeling this way. 

I get that, but what's going on in my mind constantly is that we have a streak of Oren's nation leaders getting long bans, and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that you or Lion don't end up doing a bad that that sends the entire community spiraling into chaos again. 

People say "report what you see," but I'd rather as a community we be proactive about it before it gets so bad that someone  ends up getting banned.

Then, there's all the racist crap that got spewed during the Oren-Urguan warclaims and people shouting the "n-word" and the racist jokes about Indians, and the shot callers either laughed it off or jokingly said knock it off without actually doing anything about it. This stuff is happening over Discord, not the server, and the community has to call people out on it.

Imo we should all try to continue having fun on a mc rp server

total nonsense. this war has been v chill oocly. if there's any hostility it's behind closed doors, which is still bad but it's a lot better than most conflicts. I'm in both discords rn and both sides are telling ppl to play nice and are saying they'll accept ppl from the other side after the war. totally diff to the war of 2 emps or the dukes war

I don't read the discord a lot and just play, and I'm having lots of fun.

But I haven't seen so much toxicity yet... sure you're not making it look worse then it is?

3 hours ago, The60th said:

As my dear friend @itdontmatta would say "Cope and Seethe"

But in a real note, look to all the posts above and below. People aren't being doxxed.

heh.