Oren's OOC Hate War

Cjmate

51 minutes ago, monkeypoacher said:

you people talk a lot about touching grass but do any of you actually do it? or is it just a cope, like "I'm not like you losers haha I'm not invested in the dumb block game"

it offends me a bit because roleplaying can be a perfectly healthy pursuit and other roleplaying communities I'm in simply do not have this problem. yet people on Lord of the Craft treat the server like surrogate high school where they can make up for the fact that they didn't play sports or go to prom. just an incredible number of vicious teenagers who need to be forcibly logged off

bro what lol i was saying people that get freaky and heated over wars need to touch grass, calm down lmfao 

35 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

bro what lol i was saying people that get freaky and heated over wars need to touch grass, calm down lmfao 

he just hasn't felt what it's like to touch grass. Just today I did a BBQ and burnt my eyes from the smoke :(

Wait! I didn't touch the grass either!

Ima be honest chief i stopped reading and laughed when i read "conflict should never, under any circumstances, spill into OOC drama". Sir, what server have you been playing on? When has that ever been the case? 

Believe it or not, real people are invested in and have power over their characters, everything that you do IC is going to have an OOC consequences and vice versa. Anyone that denies that is delusional. I've been roleplaying on minecraft for over 10 years now and lemme u tell u what, there isn't really anything you can do. It's human nature.\

The only way staff can moderate this is mind control. Trying to police OOC toxicity is gonna result in tons of casualties only for the same exact thing to keep happening. 

"Exclusively Oren, because of all the other roleplay communities, while having their divisions, at least get along on an OOC level" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME BROTHA.... Like, you fr? Half these communities on lotc having toxic splits bianually.

If you want to actually make a difference instead of just being a virtue signaling, rep farming npc, propose a solution. 

10 hours ago, Cloakedsphere said:

There were many people in many Oren affiliated wars that were the targets of DDoS and doxxing. I agree that what ever is happening will never be anywhere near as bad as it was years ago. 

And on gang this is the one right here these kids don't know what it was like back in the day you better hope your enemy dont got a pocket gm or ts admin perms bc your ass getting whacked! If someones being toxic to u block em on god

8 hours ago, rukio said:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

And I don't want to hear anything about that from you after you leaked the anti-creep discord to the guy who was actively abusing/harrassing/stalking my friend.

Except I didn't do that... so yeah no :) Also I've moved on from that chapter of my life to actually focus on myself. Besides, this is a post about OOC toxicity so I'm going to refrain from being rude to you because hatred is a terrible disease. Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss queen <3

9 hours ago, UnBaed said:

yes and I think the sentiment is insincere

10 minutes ago, monkeypoacher said:

yes and I think the sentiment is insincere

t

to

tt 

touc

Only ooc hatred that I've seen was during shot calls, but that's pvp, morale is morale in pvp. However, being active in oren, and roleplaying there often, as well as being in all the servers, including all the pvp group servers. I've seen very little toxicity oocly. It seems to me it went over quickly and it was just a civil war, besides some bans and what not. I honestly think it went way better than the Hnor conflict

21 hours ago, Treshure said:

LotC has been suffering crab mentality surrounding Discord for a very long time. We continuously thought that it couldn't get worse after everyone shuttled into their Teamspeaks circa 2013, but that has been proven against again and again since then. Discord has got to go.

I mean... these problems have existed on every communication platform we as a server have used, I still remember atrocious things going down on skype 

12 hours ago, TakeMeT0TheFae said:

I mean... these problems have existed on every communication platform we as a server have used, I still remember atrocious things going down on skype 

case in point