Cool Things Wish List

Warcrimes

This is very much just a place to discuss what kind of cool things you'd like to see on the server one day, not that deep so don't get angry with each other. If I mention something that already exists, then my bad. 

Nations
A Persian/Arabic-themed Nation. (Savoy is cool, but not it.) 
More nations that have a different or exotic creature as their primary population. 

Magic Systems
Pirate Magic or just nautical themed magic. 
Story-telling magic or a historian type magic. 
Less void-based magic developments, more soul-based magic developments. 
More protection-based magic being available to be taught rather most magic teachers only teaching offense/healing magic.  
Slayer magic that is about killing creatures and exploiting weaknesses that uses alchemy to create items to help with the 'hunt'. 
A dark magic that can be self-taught with books in old ruins. (If housemagery is the DnD prestidigitation cantrip, then a self-taught magic that does the thaumaturgy cantrip would be so cool.)
More dark magic, generally. 
Aura lore rewrite to allow for use of auras besides just aesthetic uses. Like a magic that forms your aura into your 'shadow' and then your shadow manipulates the world around you would be so cool like Peter Pan's shadow. 

That's all I've been thinking about and I just wanted a place to put my thoughts. What are some things you folks want? :D 

Edited by Warcrimes
typo 2

28 minutes ago, Warcrimes said:

Magic Systems
We had something like this called thallasos
Bardmancy, Illusion, and a few others
We have a lot of these
More protection-based magic being available to be taught rather most magic teachers only teaching offense/healing magic.  
We used to have arcane shielding
Slayer magic that is about killing creatures and exploiting weaknesses that uses alchemy to create items to help with the 'hunt'. 
This is just alchemy
A dark magic that can be self-taught with books in old ruins. (If housemagery is the DnD prestidigitation cantrip, then a self-taught magic that does the thaumaturgy cantrip would be so cool.)
We have this but you really gotta look & be ready to lose your character
We have a lot of dark magics
Aura lore rewrite to allow for use of auras besides just aesthetic uses. Like a magic that forms your aura into your 'shadow' and then your shadow manipulates the world around you would be so cool like Peter Pan's shadow. 
I played 2 shades, it's good that the magic isn't still around

That's all I've been thinking about and I just wanted a place to put my thoughts. What are some things you folks want? :D 

I want to see more involvement in events that isn't violent, but doesn't have to be good. Trickster gods & the loss of memories, etc, not just death or dismemberment. Things that hurt but don't slay.

17 hours ago, Warcrimes said:

Nations
A Persian/Arabic-themed Nation. (Savoy is cool, but not it.) 
More nations that have a different or exotic creature as their primary population. 

Magic Systems

imma go through these cause I'm bored. I'll add a few of my own too

1) Magic systems would be nice, ye

2) Nautical magic is difficult because tech team hasn't made a water breathing thing, if that's what you're thinking about

3) I do believe Bardmancy does that to an extent

4) There is plenty of magic based on the soul, but it's more difficult to get then Voidal Magic

5) That would be nice, yes

6) There's a big thing against magic simply made for killing and combat among the player base, as far as I'm aware

7) Corcitura self teach altars do that

8) There's a lot, it just isn't as easy to spot

9) I think a form of shadow magic would deserve it's own lore piece, but yes that would be nice

In general, I want more strategy and realism in warfare instead of just a bunch of clicks. I mean it's fun, but it completely removes all sort of.. possibility for strategical plays like guerrilla tactics, or splitting your army in two to flank. Just kinda sucks.