Long Time Coming [PK]

BuilderBagel

Long Time Coming

Artames Apis de Sarkozy

See the source image
[Artames Apis de Sarkozy laid in his deathbed]

Artames was taken from the world at the age of thirty-six after he succumbed to consumption. He had been a fair, honest man and was always willing to assist those around him - even to the detriment of himself. Despite being a good person, he had his flaws; Artames was a man without a strong will and was meek, he typically was usually easily swayed by those he thought had authority over him.

He passed whilst he laid on his bed, tired and in pain. He had lost the energy of his youth after years of suffering from his ailment and was a husk of his former self when he died. By his side were his dutiful wife, Victoria Orel, and son, Alexander Edwin.

Artames left notes to his dearest friend and relative:

Joseph Beckett

Spoiler

It pains me that I cannot see you in my twilight years, Joseph. You were an excellent teacher and friend. You helped me make sense of the world as I grew into a man. I ask that you watch over my son as he will be without a father whilst he is still a child.

Laurent Frederick

Spoiler

Cousin Laurent, like a father, I watched as you grew from just a babe to man. It saddens me that I cannot see you get married or have your first child. Words truly cannot express how truly proud of you I am.

Edited by BuilderBagel

Apollonia is sitting in her tent when she learns of her brother's death. "I should have been a better sister to you, Artames." She packed her belongings and went out in search of her father.

Helena Eleanor de Sarkozy would be on a boat when the news arrived in the form of a raven. The elder sighed as she looked down at her grandchildren, whom she had brought with her. "May you rest well" 

Adeline sighs as she twirls a knife in her one hand. "They're all dropping like flies.." She muses, a pained expression on her aged face. "Too many who are dear to me are lost...how am I the one to remain among the living?" She looks to the sky, allowing herself the night to Mourn the loss of another family member.

Edited by Otakuu

Laurent Frederick wept for his cousin, who was like an uncle to him, "I shall miss you greatly, Artemes, you were the best hookah smoker in all of  Oren.."

Ser August signed the hussariyan atop his breastplate as the news arrived.

The amount of hookah Artemes had smoked definitely stunted Franz's growth but that didn't stop him from crying.

15 minutes ago, Matheaww said:

The amount of hookah Artemes had smoked definitely stunted Franz's growth but that didn't stop him from crying.

Bishop Viktor prays that.. uhmm.. man wasnt pregnant?