[Mercenary Company] Vilkomirs Banner

Wulfery

Spoiler

Vilkomirs Banner
Radaghastian Mercenary Company

G7Wm4--pIRMhZ8d5ZWBXmbxSpkxHwqcyBVB0JYFaSXFXTp1XDwAeKZq3Wr7of5bfDuvo6Dg74KV3kD7HHDNN6yeC71FYaIm2a0QluQ37cvozmy3wc6zyeqyiUFYkAEBnpw64Kns1

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

1. Introduction

2. Leadership

3. Company Offer

4. Application to the Company

5. Request for service

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Introduction

Obraz

Vilkomirs Banner, formed on the  2nd of The Deep Cold, Year 72 of the Second Age, is a Mercenary Company that wishes to gather any remaining Radaghastians under a single banner. Able to offer their prowess, alongside vast knowledge of different craft, they will gladly assist those that need their help, of course for a proper price.

Whether you are looking to join the company, or wish to hire them for your own use, Vilkomirs Banner keeps their arms wide spread, so fear not to ask. Especially, that there is no better time than the current to seek for new glory and recognition amongst all living beings of Almaris.

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Leadership

Obraz

Company was formed under the leadership of Kovaceski Banner, held by Casimir. At the current moment he is the sole leader of the company, responsible for all their decisions and contracts. So, he is titled as Vojvodz, leader of the Vilkomirs Banner.

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Company Structure

Obraz

Company is divided into two separate groups to ensure the best possible operating efficiency both during resting time as well as during the contract work. Enlisted units are able to join both of the groups at their free will, but Vojvodz will assign them role importance as to keep everything working like a well oiled clock.

ᛜᛥᛜ

Army Ranking

Army ranking is divided into six ranks, with proper armament provided to each rank accordingly. Soldiers are allowed to change their armour minor details as they wish, as personal touches are firmly expected. Additionally, they are only expected to wear the armour during contract work, or during taking part in any events as to ensure proper representation of Vilkomirs Banner.

ᛜᛥᛜ

Novivoj

As a new member of the Banner, Novivoj is expected to present himself properly and showcase their ability. If they fail to do so in a timely manner, Novivoj will be quickly removed from the company. They may not get to take part in contract work until they won’t go through proper training and acquire their company gear.

RTgu6fkt_ttOICtM2-sF1F_l_E58i1gCn_Ow9aRjskOsyDDhOGaSUidaJjy0b9AiA1hvxkYIpoyIBiYokmk2NF3NLbbrPBd7zLEftMQt-4-f3SQ-jmYL2f7PPRfhwbQYogJDRunv

Zoldak

Zoldak rank is the first true step in the company. Their main job is to look for new recruits and assist higher ranked soldiers during contract jobs, being able to learn properly from firsthand experience.

qG_xhLa2If-BVPGG1GBIIRcmmorh20Er2L5KZ3Kicpt2BfX2emY-EZg7AOY4JIEZ6K2mY0VgLT8rFbceQ8HL2lDfyfHcHjBatcs0VmNapZIND4xgH4kducOIHNPMxDNR7TTaYOpd

Vojak

Vojaks are considered as well experienced troops, able to hold their own during contract jobs, and versatile enough in their knowledge to deal with most jobs without Vojvodz constant guidance. They are also likely to acquire their own quarters, able to move on from the Warhall chambers.

kmxkaRUW19Y4BnajQ1KEzn_T7a9CSrfmtv9sh8g-yUYOKZHbhIAqWFmLXjTultpqaEQDAf1L8W12WQup4DDqQpUfS7_-ScbnW_UvXQdB5joLzPJGfiiso6mNbu6FX0ZDEsUS0okZ

Tarcovnik

They are considered as some of the best soldiers within the company, oftentimes taking lead in battles and contract works, leading the rest of the company. Tarcovniks stand at the frontline, able to withstand most of what is coming for them, being the steadfall wall that shall not break so their brothers may decimate their enemies.

Cjvrt6_lbbs9HEra5uXr5K1PbjDSg15BrFBfj7BWgMZ3lEN3WPJkp8zafg5kLJqaA8f-w-E4woeMKomjU810U7X6LLGCKoTHTtp2KTWCDKPynjn7G6H-CYLc_FSY9bwDM9m5SSaR

Zbrojny

Veterans of the army may acquire the rank of Zbrojny, being awarded with a full plate armour handmade within the company smithy, along with a masterwork set of weapons of prefered choice. Zbrojny is expected to help lead the company both in times of peace as well as during any contract work.

oI8DbZm4FjywjKDbsEqN5FqolHxnMM4wjJmaGj-ddEMIaBX4udbz1owjHFwELFFCdxqelqEbl3cj050sTWdb5Jty411h4mKTtjCCH29SaoavdGYpXidg-NOrE6gvc1BELczF8J0x

Valtornista

There is only one Valtornista in the entire company, considered as the Bannerman. He will hold the sacred banner, oftentimes leading Vilkomirs Banner to battle, being the shining example of the perfect soldier. His armour is the same as Zbrojny rank to ensure proper safety.

ᛜᛥᛜ

Logistics Titles

Logistics are just as important as soldiers are. Gathering resources, working the smithy, taking medical care over the wounded and all other jobs that are associated with it are an important part of the wellbeing of the entire company. That is why they are not treated as someone below, but as proper brothers and sisters in arms.

ᛜᛥᛜ

Znahor

Znahor is the most common way that medics are called in the company. Their knowledge is what keeps so many troops alive, what gives more courage to go into the battle not fearing the aftermath.

Kovac

No army can survive when weapons and armour are in shortage. Kovac are smiths, taking care of the entire company needs, both in armament as well as in common tools, utilising mostly the company smithy as their workshop.

Tragar

Even if they don’t plan to fight, they do carry the weapon assortiment for their vojaks, ensuring that a proper weapon is always at ready when facing enemies that are of different calibre than what is at hand.

Zbierac

Gatherers of the company, Zbierac go out of their way to ensure that the company is not missing any sort of assortiment, and that all of the Logistic group is able to perform at peak condition.

Kuhar

Company can’t go into battle on an empty stomach! So Kuhars bring joy to life with their cooking, making sure that all the needs of the company can be met with a proper taste.

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Company Offer

Obraz

Vilkomirs Banner offers the following services upon being hired. Terms and duration can all be discussed during an official meeting, same as any additional services, or any services that are not needed.

•  Participation in any conflicts on the hiring side for all duration of the contract.

•  Residence in the controlled region by the hiring side for the duration of the contract.

•  Acting role as guards either for the controlled region or the hiring side for the duration of the contract.

•  Possible participation in any events organised by the hiring side for the duration of the contact, with clause of informed absence leave.

•  Opening of the Company Workshop, where the hiring side will receive a proper discount for any products for the duration of the contract.

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Application to the Company

Obraz

If you are interested in joining the Vilkomirs Banner, please leave a message below, or contact Vojvodz directly. Below you can find the application form.

Application Form

Name: (Your full name, or the one you wish to be known under)
Race: (Your true race)
Culture: (Culture that you represent)
Ties: (Any ties to kingdoms or groups)

OOC –
IG Name: (Your Minecraft Name)
Discord Name: (ex. Name#0000 - Not mandatory)

ᛜᛝᛜᛥᛜᛝᛜ

Request for service

If you are interested in hiring Vilkomirs Banner, please leave below a request for contact and any means of contact for Vojvodz to reach you. Afterwards a proper meeting shall be set up and terms of the contract discussed.

Llewellyn, Rígh of Daeland would seem very interested in meeting the leader of this company and invites him to send a bird to Daeland for a meeting 

Laurentina I offers the man a thumbs up from her prison cell. Sadly he cant see it because she is imprisoned!

A sealed parcel is nailed beneath the posting addressing the Vojvodz. If opened it reveals a yellowed parchment bearing finely practiced monastic script and a pale, thinner paper with a torn top as if ripped from its own posting. They read:

Good Vojvodz Casimir of Vilkomirs Banner,

I am Sumaja de Caelo, governor of Fort Myrine in the sands of Savoy and write to direct your band to the burrowing plague of Niseep, my peoples' previous home. It is an immense beast whom three bands have hunted but none have proven successful. A bounty of one thousand minae will be awarded to the company responsible for its slaying. It is a great foe requiring many men to defeat but claiming its demise would award you equally great renown. Seek my lord the Duke Remus Ashford or myself in Myrine - a short northeasterly walk from the southern landing - for details. You will recognize me by my inert eye. I have included a previous bounty posting for the beast.

Bask in light 

The second paper reads thus.

[[Zarsies#6396]]

André pushes his fingers through his hair, letting out a sigh as he reads the missive. "Truthfulleh speakin', oi didn't expect te 'ave competetion so soon"

Prepares a letter, and sends it off to the leader of this band of mercenaries. "Moight as well introduce meself" he said with a grin and a chuckle.

((Cherry Blossom 🌸#0001))

Name: Dalebor Kos
Race:  Heartlander
Culture: Lechian
Ties: Krakovian citizen (Savoy)

OOC –
IG Name: Darthpiesel
Discord Name: Darthpiesel#5033

@Juststan147
 Casimir would reply in a prompt manner to Llewellyn, offering to arrange the meeting between the Vojvodz and and the Righ. What would be the exact content of the letter, only Righ would struly know.

@Zarsies
 A reply is sent directly to the benelovent Sumaja de Caleo, bearing a was stamp with elks horns. 

"Slava to you, and your people Sumaja de Caleo,
Once we gather more souls to deal with the monster, Vilkomirs Banner will come to take care of the problem. At the current state it would nothing different than just yet another meal for the giant worm.
Vojvodz Casimir Kovaceski"

@CorweenieTheJedi
 Letter arrives to Andre of the Silver Hands, bearing a wax stamp with elks horns.

"Slava to you and your company, 

We are willing to agree upon the meeting, whether to discuss any truly important manners, or simply bicker about common trade of mercenaries. Please do reach out to me, and I will offer a proper time and spot to meet, preferably one on one.

Vojvodz Casimir Kovaceski"

@Darthpiesel
 Accepted

Please contact me directly for further instructions in regards to your upcoming work.

Name: Ivana
Race: Elf
Culture: Radaghastian
Ties: None

OOC –
IG Name: iDiogen

@Diogen

Accepted

Please contact me directly for further instructions in regards to your upcoming work.

Name: Kargarn Doomforged
Race: Dark Dwarf
Culture: Urguani? Doomforged clan culture?
Ties: Krugmar, Doomforged clan

OOC –
IG Name: acostrob
Discord Name: aco#8189

5 minutes ago, Acostrob said:

Name: Kargarn Doomforged
Race: Dark Dwarf
Culture: Urguani? Doomforged clan culture?
Ties: Krugmar, Doomforged clan

OOC –
IG Name: acostrob
Discord Name: aco#8189

Accepted

Name: Jasna
Race: Highlander Human
Culture: Radaghastian
Ties: N/A

OOC –
IG Name: far1ca
Discord Name: farica#5814

4 minutes ago, far1ca said:

Name: Jasna
Race: Highlander Human
Culture: Radaghastian
Ties: N/A

OOC –
IG Name: far1ca
Discord Name: farica#5814

Accepted

New major update added to the company post above. Please have a look at Company Structure section as well as at our Official Banner!

Name: Jos'Grumlir
Race: Goblin
Culture: Ork
Ties: Krugmar

OOC –
IG Name: xGenesect
Discord Name: xGenesect#9136