The Death of Carolina Milena De-Joannas

_mady07

The Death of a Princess

image.thumb.png.a8f3cd720075865a17d4130c4d144000.png

[!] The official portrait of Carolina Milena De-Joannes at the age of twenty

It had been a rather warm day, the flowers were blooming and the sky seemed to cast without a cloud. Time looked to be perfect, War had been settled and peace was flourishing each nation. 

The youngest goat princess of Sedan, Carolina, had been running her normal day. Out of the palace to frolic in the sunshine as the heat of spring allowed the youngest princess to dance with her goat and travel the world.

Carolina found herself today along the roads, as she traveled down the hills and across the dusty streets with a small tote. 

Little did the realm know, this would be the last they’d see of Carolina again.

Weeks would pass.. and there had been no word.. and no sight of Carolina, not since she left Haense from Lifesta, not from sedan since she had left a month ago

The question lingered on everyone’s lips, Where could Carolina have gone.. Without a word.. Without being seen?

It wasn't until about three months after her strange disappearance, Percy - her servant boy and true friend - ran across a small blonde body that looked to be frozen entirely, with long scars that dragged across her face and gouged out eyes. 

”C-Carolina?” his voice echoed out in the empty road as a small note had been found in the palm of her hand 

Dear Sedan, I've decided to return to Haense. I want to rekindle my life there.. I left and it was a bad time, however I'm determined to make things work again. If they socially out-cast me for my strange accent and the fact that my first love and I didn't work.. So be it! I will try.. Try my hardest, I will win them over again, I just know it.. I will always love the fields, the tree’s and the warmth Sedan offers me. I will always be grateful and remember my kind words. I will never forget seeing Sofya. She practically raised me. I still have a nephew to meet, don’t I? Oh, and Frederick’s kids, I’ve never so badly wanted a child of my own. Mister Sir Casius, I swear I'll find someone worthy in your eyes.. Though I do think I'll miss your nagging once I do. Petresya if you interfere with another lifesta for your children, tell them Carolina was the first to share that fate! Percy.. I'd never be able to survive without you in this world. Please don't try to come to Karosgrad, give yourself a life.. Marry that lady.. Find your own goat because Feather Face is going with me! Frederick, thank you for the support in my life. I wouldn't ever ask for a better eldest brother. Well Isaak never talks to me so the bar is pretty low.. [!] A small :p is drawn after that sentence..[!]

I guess.. It's childish to run from your problems, so I'll simply face them directly, send me a letter.. Send me a thought. I love you all dearly.

-Love, Princess Carolina Milena De-Joannes.”

Looking between the crumbled note and the horribly disfigured corpse there was no mistaking that the youngest goat princess

Was Dead

Ooc:

Spoiler

OMG! Woaooohhhh shocking IK! Ty all so much for the RP and the times there are a lot of surprises and things to come! Also.. dont forget im playing Henrietta so i won't be leaving Sedan dw. LOL

Anyways, special thanks to @HogoBojo @Diogen @Blake0205 @Dogged  @tcs_tonsils_ @GhostSHTR @AnonymousAlexa @AgentofDeath13 @Maeday0 @ItemVendor @Fumi @Mamimiux

Percy, holding the frozen body in his arms, bawls his eyes out at the loss of his only true friend. He carries it with him, on his way to Sedan to give her the burial she deserves.

With the loss of Carolina, the entire point if his job is gone. Being supposed to protect her, the only thing going through his mind is how much of a failure he is.

Prince Frederick I of Sedan would sign the Lorraine Cross. "My dear sister, I do hope that ye find yerself safe passage to the Seven Skies. May ye rest in peace."

Upon his brief return back to Jerovitz, Borris Iver Kortrevich would hear of the news of the Late Princess. He let out a deep exhale before standing in the wheat fields where Fort Flower used to be. 

Hate is a strong word.

Vasilia had said this to Borris upon one of his many rants to friends and family. He did nod, staying silent as he moved back towards Haense. 

“Ea forgive vy.” He whispered out, not letting this consume him any longer.

The normally poised and well-composed Sofya Romstun found herself entirely heart broken at the news of her baby sister’s passing. Confining herself in her room away from her young children, she broke down into uncontrollable sobs. “Too soon…”

Caius de Ravensburg would frown at the letter as his eye begun to swell "I shouldn't have been so harsh on her...she was one of a kind Carolina was" he'd note to himself as he goes into his study in his griet

Leopold sadly welcomes his daughter into the seven skies, "I didn't think you'd die before your mother." He jested as they watched the new goats make Sedan their home.

Somewhere deep in the unknown of Almaris, Princess Mariya de Joannes would receive word of her sister's passing. A sister she never knew. Suddenly falling into a guise of grief, the woman set a prayer for the one she never knew.