A search for goods!

Tabby64

ufJAqXxJfs4rzcZM64J4UE8iVwuPKTdYktR37SAqklilTlbO23vJLhxRI5R6yHUljZqRVTX8LQMXRZXNNYBvvlPO9GnFt2zBKw0dV6wdjZISeuUoI2-2JMaIsMe7V7K8y-DdRaL4

[!] A missive would be sent out to all the cities and bustling taverns of Almaris 

SVQJFOS4_XFmt1UNG-r35mTl2kR9-LYtSHXsTIL9cv3eGB7LCGV4TMevZngMlgbhGzn8EFSCoLHNvgmuJh7nt_nD52W-oj3Z3RhsbAO68eXmV5k7HZ0nWRS_luVVIiVtOiYuhapT

To the citizens of Almaris,

The myths and stories of Mister Pachapooza and his large collection of unique items have been told throughout the realm. The grandeur of his shop is unmatched by any other shop like it, yet purchasing items at the  Antique Emporium is quite difficult these days. In light of  Mister Pachapooza's shopping spree of coloured and themed eggs, I am writing this missive in search of his treasured items. For those who have traded with the grand merchant himself, I ask that you come to Urguan to trade these items for minas or rare items. Depending on the item that you present to me you can be awarded up to hundreds of minas. The offer will end until Mister Pachapooza's hunt for the eggs of Almaris is over.

To  Mister Pachapooza, 

The dwarves within the mountains and valleys throughout Eos and Aos have lived through many centuries. They have seen Nations fall and rise within blinks of their lifetimes and have fought in dozens of wars. This has led to dwarves being great collectors of goods, able to hold onto items for hundreds of years. Just like the dwed before me, I wish to be a fellow curator of ancient goods and trinkets throughout the realms. For these reasons, I wish to speak to you about trading and having a transfer of goods within your Antique Emporium. I have a large collection of strange and old goods which would add to your collection. Please write a letter to the Hammerforge keep if you're interested.

Signed by,       

Durin Hammerforge              

Mister Panchapooza would glance at the missive. "A fellow collector. Hmmmm." He would murmur to himself. "Although the offer to trade is quite intriguing, I am really only interested in trading for these colourful eggs spread around the continent. If this Dwed truly wishes to meet me, let him collect an egg or even multiple to trade and perhaps I will indulge in talks regarding his request as he so desires."

image.png