[✗] [Further Alchemy Feat] The Afflicted

Gustando

Stopped by to find a flavor post from a few years ago and saw that Afflicted is undergoing a rewrite (again), and not only that, but that two different versions have been submitted.

For context, I originally wrote the Afflicted lore, and the 2nd iteration about what... 4-5 years ago now?

Comparing this to Mordu's version (and talking with Afflicted users on how the lore was/is handled), I much prefer this version and fully support the idea that the playerbase MA/TA should be wiped if this is accepted. It seems like a full refresh could be immensely beneficial to Afflicted as both a magic and community. Also I dig the nice little nod to Phil and I in the introductions, nice throwback.

I believe that this lore would be in very capable hands if this iteration is accepted.
While I have little intention to come back to the server, I'm sometimes around on discord if you wanna chat, snow.
Augustine#4364

God bless.

1 hour ago, DeoLegatus said:

Stopped by to find a flavor post from a few years ago and saw that Afflicted is undergoing a rewrite (again), and not only that, but that two different versions have been submitted.

For context, I originally wrote the Afflicted lore, and the 2nd iteration about what... 4-5 years ago now?

Comparing this to Mordu's version (and talking with Afflicted users on how the lore was/is handled), I much prefer this version and fully support the idea that the playerbase MA/TA should be wiped if this is accepted. It seems like a full refresh could be immensely beneficial to Afflicted as both a magic and community. Also I dig the nice little nod to Phil and I in the introductions, nice throwback.

I believe that this lore would be in very capable hands if this iteration is accepted.
While I have little intention to come back to the server, I'm sometimes around on discord if you wanna chat, snow.
Augustine#4364

God bless.

Xoxo. Highly appreciate the feedback from the king himself

Will talk more on dc.

nub skahen wae,,,

Changelog:

Added in general redlines

-The afflicted are not capable of using magical/voidal enchantments due to their innate distrust of such by any means. Additionally, they will more than likely seek to destroy said enchantment should it be forced upon them.

Changelog:

- Removed paladins and druids from being capable of having affliction

- Clarifications on the self alchemy station ability

- Attachments can no longer extend past 1 block

- Clarified redline: "Alterations can not extend past one, and a half, meters (blocks), meaning that the max height of your weaponry can reach 150 centimeters, although leverage should be also taken into account. Ranged weaponry is not possible, but things such as quills are."

- Clarified caloric system "Although one is not necessarily forced to self-rp eating every day, it is recommended you occasionally RP it."

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.