Ziimarum Tuk Mazauk | A Message From The Dominus

_Leyd

A Warlock’s Message

“Ziimarum Tuk Mazauk.”

xHkEyVCRpUJnYxeOw00rUT-FCQItEB2qk312W4ncqYouNR98OP7BE3AnmJm7qS4Y5jWg_oRU9ZjIdCjYMUVIojQ2xAxcb0UW9QIjtHEUykGlCf7uVF-Ye_NimDuQlLmm7MpYyNJi

[!]
Littered about Alamaris were papyri; pinned into the hearts of every western settlement and of course some delivered abroad.
The contents of these papers were wrought in pristine calligraphy that jots across one line in Urklaam, most often used by urukim scholars, and the next in common for those with less knowledge of the spiritualist derived tongue. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Ixula’Akaal, the offspring of Braduk and Dom lineage united;
Acting Dominus of Rex Borok’Akaal, a warlock, an elder, and just like many of you - A man of honor, courage, and pride for his kin.

This pride was swallowed for a time; as news of my kin slaughtered by the hands of Elysian allies met my ears.. I was ready for justice - But Rex Borok’Alaal hold’s supreme rule; and he is a uruk who, like me, consults with the grizh, our ancestors guide us, the Heartbeat, and centuries of wisdom guide us.

When the Rex told me he still wanted peace; I followed, and when this treaty was made - I held hope for the vision of our ancestors -
Uniting all under not a single banner, a single purpose, but instead; the way of honor.

When I discovered this treaty had been broken; that they disrespected our kin with prejudice and further violence - I was careful to heed their rumors, and so I - as a warlock, a shaman who’s warpath is no less than the direct will of the ancestors and their wish for united honor - Laid my blade to the eternal war of urukim - Against darkspawn and infernal abomination; offering my guidance to those Uruk-hai soldiers returned from battle with the curse of the Daemon in fresh display on their weapons..

Today - Soldiers did not return from a scouting mission -
Instead it was but a boy of the human kingdoms, no older than seventeen with terror struck into once innocent eyes, his body broken; but no more than his spirit..

This boy spoke to me with the information that bid reason for this missive; 

In attempts to stop the torturing of an olog that through predjuice had been attacked; a wandering kub - a young goblin no older older than the boy himself had come up to the scene; only to be immediately attacked by an Elysian officer while ten men restrained the olog, and one other began to flay and brutalize the mercy pleading Krugsblood.. The boy had engaged with the Elysians as he could not dare stand for their dishonor; only by the grace of the ancestors was this boy discovered by a urukim scout; who quickly rallied his brothers and sisters to disperse the conflict.. 

Elyisan territory with the goal of dispersing the conflict and bringing them home safely.

ONLY THE BOY RETURNED; Escaping the same torture the 

And it was when I rode to the aftermath to see our friends slaughtered in defense of that young goblin that I realized - 

I had forgotten my way; for when the blood speaks, a Zurgrizh listens.

When the blood told our Rex we were to take immediate war - I should not have hesitated, for now I see clearly..

From the start; you have wished only war, when we sought diplomacy, not even demanding the tribute your Lord Tyrant  promised, in hopes to share our wisdom with the Elyisan people who had taken interest in our faith.
You slaughtered orcs who had only shields drawn in defense of the private meeting between the diplomat and our Rex, not offering their souls the chance to be offered peacefully to the other side by the shamans present who would have not engaged to begin with.

When we sought compensation to the families of those fallen and to the throne of our Rexdom; 

You promised peace with a treaty you would later break just as carelessly; 

When we laid the third and final offering of hope - You spat on us and degraded our people with prejudice unlike any I’ve heard in my centuries upon this realm

We offered peace; a chance to save your honor, and you have made your choice.

I will not stand for the killing of children; no less than Krug or any of his kin would; save for they whitewashed in the way - The heinous crime of slaughtering a defenseless youth will not go unnoticed, and with every fiber of my being shall I see to the Elyisan people freed from tyranny; you will watch from your tower you’ve built to hide your guilt; as none no better the heinous acts of your cloth than you, and I pray only your Gods will deliver you honestly into the afterlife; redeemed.  

My decision:
For the next Cactus Day all deployed units of the Horde will engage ceasefire; In this time we wish to allow those who are not Oath or Honor bound to Elyisum their chance to depart; we will open our doors to those who have no other refuge; free of taxation until this conflict has won them their home back; 

All citizens found to owe loyalty or sympathy to the Lord Tyrant will be offered the chance to fight or surrender, to which those captured will be granted freedom after they have proven their return to honor through a fair task decided through one’s service to the Lord Tyrant and his heinous crimes.

All militants seeking to throw down their arms - Less they be bound by oath will be captured; for we will not allow our own hands to add to the dishonor the Lord Tyrant has brought into the west.

We have heard you - Children of Elysium; when we received visit from some of those who stand against their Lord Tyrant; we knew there was no chance for peace without interference from our hand - We will not let you suffer under this tyranny, and for those who have once sought our wisdom of the spirits - we will always be here to guide and protect you.

By the end of this week; corruption will face the bane of those who uphold the will of the grizh.

Ziimarum tuk mazauk, frapog  az ash.

Peace through war, march as one.

Kûkaal Ixûla’Akaal.

Grohnst looks at the paper "WuBz Da ZwiGGlEh LYNeS MeAn?" he'd then eat it, enjoying its flavor 

Peralien finds this missive in the middle of **** all.

"I was drafted because I was bored, now I'm drafted to kill ones who twist Malin's vision of prosperity and peace among everyone. Death to Elysium. I will enjoy killing these Elysians, where's my warhammer, it's warcrime time! "

"Great Krugmenistanis, OH to hear of the most ancient ways, to follow those of your blood and your ancestors, to further their will upon the world! For this is best. THIS is the way of the Noble Peoples. May those brave Elysians, who know in their hearts the ways of the peace amongst brothers that was held in the west, find succor in the arms of those they love, and may those who seek to defend the actions of the few, and the racist, come forth to defend themselves. Either through words, or the tips of spikes" An elven hero honors his ancestors and their ways. Taking great KLEOS only every day

Edited by SteppeNomad

The Rex nodded as he looked at the paper published by his Dominus 

"Ah Ceaze'fire huh? Elyzium needz it. We hope ah lot of dem come to uz for refuge, to ztep in da Light."

A one-eyed goblin looks at the missive in his hand, and stares up at the gates of the accursed city in the distance. "May da Ilzgûl dat dey offend'd gayn vengunce upon deze raziztz, honurlezz, wretch'd zkoundrelz."

Naele reading the missive, crumples it and stomps on it out of anger.

"Elysians. The people we in Elvenesse befriended. The people we thought were family, attempted to kill our royalty and coup our nation. Stabbed our backs, hurt the people I was supposed to protect.
 I swear by Luara's name, I will genocide all who stand by Elysium."

1 hour ago, _Leyd said:

the Horde will engage ceasefire

Sulieronn would let off a sigh as he got word of a one day ceasefire. The magi would look out over the city of Elysium that he so served, speaking to himself. "If only a ceasefire was permanent. I'd rather this war have not happened in the first place." The elven man turned and started shuffling to his home as he continued speaking to only himself. "I shall see what I can do make amends. There are other things to war against, like those of threat to the world at large rather than our own neighbors."

[!] A certain halfling frowns. "Hmph. was acting out of self defense, and yet I still lost my eye... Couldn't they have announced this sooner?" They grumble. 

2 hours ago, _Leyd said:

A Warlock’s Message

“Ziimarum Tuk Mazauk.”

xHkEyVCRpUJnYxeOw00rUT-FCQItEB2qk312W4ncqYouNR98OP7BE3AnmJm7qS4Y5jWg_oRU9ZjIdCjYMUVIojQ2xAxcb0UW9QIjtHEUykGlCf7uVF-Ye_NimDuQlLmm7MpYyNJi

[!]
Littered about Alamaris were papyri; pinned into the hearts of every western settlement and of course some delivered abroad.
The contents of these papers were wrought in pristine calligraphy that jots across one line in Urklaam, most often used by urukim scholars, and the next in common for those with less knowledge of the spiritualist derived tongue. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Ixula’Akaal, the offspring of Braduk and Dom lineage united;
Acting Dominus of Rex Borok’Akaal, a warlock, an elder, and just like many of you - A man of honor, courage, and pride for his kin.

This pride was swallowed for a time; as news of my kin slaughtered by the hands of Elysian allies met my ears.. I was ready for justice - But Rex Borok’Alaal hold’s supreme rule; and he is a uruk who, like me, consults with the grizh, our ancestors guide us, the Heartbeat, and centuries of wisdom guide us.

When the Rex told me he still wanted peace; I followed, and when this treaty was made - I held hope for the vision of our ancestors -
Uniting all under not a single banner, a single purpose, but instead; the way of honor.

When I discovered this treaty had been broken; that they disrespected our kin with prejudice and further violence - I was careful to heed their rumors, and so I - as a warlock, a shaman who’s warpath is no less than the direct will of the ancestors and their wish for united honor - Laid my blade to the eternal war of urukim - Against darkspawn and infernal abomination; offering my guidance to those Uruk-hai soldiers returned from battle with the curse of the Daemon in fresh display on their weapons..

Today - Soldiers did not return from a scouting mission -
Instead it was but a boy of the human kingdoms, no older than seventeen with terror struck into once innocent eyes, his body broken; but no more than his spirit..

This boy spoke to me with the information that bid reason for this missive; 

In attempts to stop the torturing of an olog that through predjuice had been attacked; a wandering kub - a young goblin no older older than the boy himself had come up to the scene; only to be immediately attacked by an Elysian officer while ten men restrained the olog, and one other began to flay and brutalize the mercy pleading Krugsblood.. The boy had engaged with the Elysians as he could not dare stand for their dishonor; only by the grace of the ancestors was this boy discovered by a urukim scout; who quickly rallied his brothers and sisters to disperse the conflict.. 

Elyisan territory with the goal of dispersing the conflict and bringing them home safely.

ONLY THE BOY RETURNED; Escaping the same torture the 

And it was when I rode to the aftermath to see our friends slaughtered in defense of that young goblin that I realized - 

I had forgotten my way; for when the blood speaks, a Zurgrizh listens.

When the blood told our Rex we were to take immediate war - I should not have hesitated, for now I see clearly..

From the start; you have wished only war, when we sought diplomacy, not even demanding the tribute your Lord Tyrant  promised, in hopes to share our wisdom with the Elyisan people who had taken interest in our faith.
You slaughtered orcs who had only shields drawn in defense of the private meeting between the diplomat and our Rex, not offering their souls the chance to be offered peacefully to the other side by the shamans present who would have not engaged to begin with.

When we sought compensation to the families of those fallen and to the throne of our Rexdom; 

You promised peace with a treaty you would later break just as carelessly; 

When we laid the third and final offering of hope - You spat on us and degraded our people with prejudice unlike any I’ve heard in my centuries upon this realm

We offered peace; a chance to save your honor, and you have made your choice.

I will not stand for the killing of children; no less than Krug or any of his kin would; save for they whitewashed in the way - The heinous crime of slaughtering a defenseless youth will not go unnoticed, and with every fiber of my being shall I see to the Elyisan people freed from tyranny; you will watch from your tower you’ve built to hide your guilt; as none no better the heinous acts of your cloth than you, and I pray only your Gods will deliver you honestly into the afterlife; redeemed.  

My decision:
For the next Cactus Day all deployed units of the Horde will engage ceasefire; In this time we wish to allow those who are not Oath or Honor bound to Elyisum their chance to depart; we will open our doors to those who have no other refuge; free of taxation until this conflict has won them their home back; 

All citizens found to owe loyalty or sympathy to the Lord Tyrant will be offered the chance to fight or surrender, to which those captured will be granted freedom after they have proven their return to honor through a fair task decided through one’s service to the Lord Tyrant and his heinous crimes.

All militants seeking to throw down their arms - Less they be bound by oath will be captured; for we will not allow our own hands to add to the dishonor the Lord Tyrant has brought into the west.

We have heard you - Children of Elysium; when we received visit from some of those who stand against their Lord Tyrant; we knew there was no chance for peace without interference from our hand - We will not let you suffer under this tyranny, and for those who have once sought our wisdom of the spirits - we will always be here to guide and protect you.

By the end of this week; corruption will face the bane of those who uphold the will of the grizh.

Ziimarum tuk mazauk, frapog  az ash.

Peace through war, march as one.

Kûkaal Ixûla’Akaal.

Lunah sighs and sends forth a copy of the actual events of this false claim of an assissination Attempt as stated clearly by the Elvensse Prince Kosher in his public Statement.  "I wish people would actually check their facts before spreading and beliving lies."

))

An Old Hyspian, wit a deep furrowed brow seemed nothing but disgusted with the ammount of lies, yet people believe it, as her sons and daughters ate within the safe walls of her home. Some reminenced wondering if what was said was true. Was it a trap, or was it a call for peace, the Diplomat which stood seemed but lost in thoughts, all alone in her chambers as she tried to think......what would Aylin do.....

"Mierda......I hate this war already"