[✗] [MA + Alchemy Addition] Affliction, the Third Coming

The King Of The Moon

why wouldn't it work with paladinism? alchemy isn't dark and paladins hate the void too

i'm thinking de wees magic

10 minutes ago, Goon said:

why wouldn't it work with paladinism? alchemy isn't dark and paladins hate the void too

gimme my afflicted RP (I think its redlined that paladins can't be afflicted in our lore goon)

52 minutes ago, Goon said:

>chaos incarnate physical parasite
>holy magic that follows ORDER

there's a reason...

6 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

>chaos incarnate physical parasite
>holy magic that follows ORDER

yeah

i'm also fairly sure paladin lore states somewhere that you'd need an 'unchanged descendant body'.

11 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

I thoroughly and absolutely enjoy mordu removing lore and then replacing it with his own lore post. 

not sure if im not understanding this correctly or what but we literally sat down and did both together both times

did you read the previous iteration and did u read this?..

Edited by _hexe_

Is not upvoting even an option? Magical tapeworm is required lore.

id prefer if it couldnt be magic stacked so heavily lmao, lets not encourage minmaxing now shall we 

118AD4F4-4FF3-483F-AB0A-5B16414A67CF.jpg

22 hours ago, Cally said:

Absolutely none of my business but I dont like it being compatible with Mystic, as well as Naz. 🤷‍♀️ just me, no? Ah anyway.. Besides that,  this isn't absolutely awful. (Its pretty good actually im just mean) Good job worm man!

21 hours ago, GlassySkies said:

Due to this being more cut and dry now, however, I believe things such as mysticism, and other magics such as naztherak or blood magic, if stacked with afflicted, may result in the host being too powerful for proper roleplay means. I am sure it will be addressed in the guide should this be expressed however. You're a well worded writer, I'm sure all will be clarified. All in all, a pretty good rewrite for the community.

6 hours ago, Jentos said:

id prefer if it couldnt be magic stacked so heavily lmao, lets not encourage minmaxing now shall we 

hey all, a response to this issue is at the bottom of the post - we hope it'll help clear some things up :]

I too, am thinking de Wees

not as good as snows ( :D )

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.