VALKSKEJ I VE KOENGZ | PEACE OF THE KINGS

Xarkly

Lucien grins, very pleased. 

A pleasant and doting smile begins to paint itself upon Vivienne Anastasie's paled features, grey eyes focusing back unto that of her new Haenseti friend, Dorothea Isabel. @doobling

Borys smiles a sun's smile at the information

"What is the Duke of Ves? That was never a title associated with the city. There was a Prince of Ves elected from the Patricians as well as Duke of Adria, who ruled the Duchy. There is no such thing as a Duke of Ves. It is nice for such a city to be remembered but I am confused where that title is being drawn from." remarks the old Mayor of Old Providence, Mister Halcourt. 

"I would also remark: What is a Duke of Helena? There was never a duchy associated with the Imperial Capital. Only Emperors ruled there. It seems strange for a Medieval King to be so interested in latching himself onto the coat tails of Imperial culture. What do I know? You would think those so interested in the past would do some research on it!"

"The only title associated with Helena would be Mayor. Maybe this King is just humble and will turn his crown into that of a Mayoral Hat."

Alphonse would like to discuss these topics with any nearby.