[PK] The Closing of a Chapter

Air

Sulieronn sighed as he caught wind of how Air died in the Hollow. Moments before, he had been standing with the mage and had cast the same spell, only to end up in the crater of an old city rather than still in the Hollow. "Seems I got lucky."

Spoiler

What a stupid way to die. No chance to still live at that point. Instant death.

"Too soon."

Naele whispered to herself, on her way to inform Mèlawen (@_mady07) about his death as soon as she got the news.

An old llir of Air's would shake his hand as he entered the afterlife. "Welcome home, Air Puerokar."

A voidal demon stares at the man stuck inside of a crystal, chanting in its native tongue 

"Y𝙹 ⍑ᒷ ↸ᒷᔑ↸ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ᓵ∷||ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ!"

Spoiler

(real emote, totally happened)

"Yo he dead in that crystal!"

Even though with her bad history with the elf, Air was still someone she had poured her heart and soul to. If Scarlet had caught wind of the elf's death, she would have felt a ping of sadness something she thought she would never feel towards him ever again. 

The elder Valin'dar heard the news of the Puerokar's passing, and it made him wonder.

In his final years, in his final days, or perhaps in his final moments...

Did Air ever find forgiveness in his heart for Sevrel?

A wandering high elf would be slightly surprised as he heard murmurs of the death of Air as he stopped by a town to buy supplies. "Gone... Already? I barely knew him... I wonder how many years its been since I last saw them... Since we last met..." .

The eyes of a Youngbeard would grow wide as the first spell catastrophically failed. As the elf vanished it seemed to give the impression that one by one they would all be able to escape this Hellhole. When the elf came back however, horror described Grimdal's facial expression best. 

"Gods..." he put a hand in front of his mouth. "Dungrimm, keep us..."

"Vhat t' ****..." An aging Norlandic woman muttered to herself upon hearing news of the 'ame's passing. "'ow'd I outlive 'im. I t'ought Air'd be livin' forever." Rosalind Vildr added, before breathing a quiet sigh and returning to her tavern to simply continue working.

A grief-struck Valindra, having already heard of the untimely demise of one friend lay curled up in her room in Lubba keep, sobbing uncontrollably. “They taunt me… why..? Air…” Wept the mali shielding her face from the very realm itself. “The void is poison… I must fight fire with fire… will I even survive? We’re all going to pass? Where will I end up? Cain? Tali? Amana?” The incoherent ramblings continued as Val succumbed to her grief once more, isolated from her friends.

Spoiler

d8ar60x-ee126071-771e-4661-ab67-065c04fd

As the lone elf made his way to the lands of the undead, a familiar elfess would meet him. The 'ame covered in traditional Tahorran tattoos, hair long and coiled, a warm smile greeting him as he entered. The memories filling her head of the time back in Elvenesse when he had just became a Puerokar, what a special day. The afternoon of his and Scarlet's wedding right below the tree she grew. These thoughts played in her head day and day out as she waited for someone she knew to welcome to the afterlife.

"You made it longer than I did. I knew you would mal'onn." spoke Tahlia ap Tahorran, giving Air a big embrace before they would move on to speak and live out the afterlife together.

dah4l5m-68a9d96f-1c88-4ebe-a4ef-30906655

"Why?" Thought the druidess within her head, "He was.. he was just 'ere.." Nailo Kanavainua  sat under the tree of her mother's grave, looking back at her own stone, before simply letting out a sigh. "I will arrange something for ye' marmal'onn, I promise. Right 'ere, with the rest of yer family." With that the elfess began to work on a new grave stone for her lost uncle.

She remembers the day she met him so clearly. At the age of five living in the Puerokar house, she always saw him as a grumpy man until it came to her learning. He even had raven hair before, the ways times change. He would joke about her not knowing her ABCs for some years, even come and talk to her from time to time, all he meant was good. The thought that only a few elven days ago, they were just playing some extreme hide and seek and spoke how much older she had gotten, little did she even know, he would not grow much longer and bloom into what was possible. So, she sobbed, she continued to cry for days and days. The druidess trapping herself in her home of Vortice for a long time...

d8ar60x-ee126071-771e-4661-ab67-065c04fd

Spoiler

Going to miss the times we had together man! We known eachother almost a year now, it was great to be apart of your family on both my characters, it was a blessing. May Air be missed dearly and party it up with Tahlia in the afterlife!

Emandriel would be sitting in the Vortice tavern as he received the news. His eyes began to swell with tears, as his brain just completely shut down. "N.. ne ne." He'd repeat to himself, shaking his head many times. "He was.. was just here, ve all played hide and seek." He'd drop whatever he were holding, leaving the tavern. He'd head to his house and Vortice to reflect.