Shine On Me [PK]

burntgoosebuns

The candle light flickered as a man with white streaked ebony locks halted in his daily gait, the dunes blew amidst a howling wind that lifted an unseen melancholy through those empty corridors. A tear was shed, a memory made, he made his way back to his chambers. Silence engulfed those unhallowed halls, a brief mourning for one who was lost.

As the ker entered the otherside, she would see briefly in the stream of souls, a familiar adunian figure. A shit eating grin adorning his features, as he no longer bore the blindfold that had plagued him in life. "Well sh*t kid, didn't expect to see you here so soon, sadly I don't think your gonna see me long so." He would toss her over a bottle of booze, a thumbs up being seen from the dead adunian. "Let's have a little chat, one last drink with your friendly, Simple Blindman"

"Ye' silleh coo', oi'll be seein' ye's soon." A leather glad Dwed mused aloud to the dead, a long and heavy sigh leaving him a fair length of silence later.

Ser August quietly pondered on the death of an old friend.

10 hours ago, burntgoosebuns said:

(I blame xMuted for this PK)

we die together!

An ungodly screech came from Valindra’s tower home in Lubba Keep. Items were thrown, and a slew of curses came from the mali. Tears streamed down her face. Voidal exhaustion soon good the better of her and she dropped to her knees, her form trembling in grief and her hands gripping the rug underneath her. “… the ritual. I will be her legacy… Ruina… My prodigé… now I become yours…”

Spoiler

e02934973e237369f6519039443d0ae3.jpg

An Ancient Mali'ame rowed his boat from the coast slowly over to an island central to a lake. With each movement he towed himself deeper into a sad fog that hung over an island. On his last paddle an image came to him, a skull made as if hand painted. Moments later his head fell and a sad frown came across his face. "Till death do we part, sleep well friend, I am sure to see you in the afterlife."

The dark elven man would be busy in his office when the message was delievered.
His right hand reached to unfold the parchment as he leant back in his chair, he read those words in his mind asn tightened his grip onto the parchment.
"
I will visit, Llir" he said as he laid the sheet on the surface of the desk "ah'll see ye again, soon"

Ayche stares at the final stones he's placed to mark Ruina's life. There are no words he can find, and his throat is too dry to say anything anyway. She didn't deserve to die when he didn't. None of them deserved to die.

He sets a single tiny paper umbrella on the stone, the sort that are served with tropical drinks, and turns to make the long journey back to civilization.

Glod shakes his head yet again, and continues his watch. After a while, his gruff voice is heard: "anothah 'un dead." He mutters sadly. 

A singular hue of red did sprawl 'long the print. It trembled, wavering in it's long hallowed sorrow. Not but a tear stained the aged parchment, she who it may behold wrinkling their brow. A slow stream of inscriptions punctuated the idle airs then - Ruilia's rasp echoing about the moist maw of that cavern.

"To recant you among the stars, my dearest Ruina. . . I shall sail for you in the coming nights."

It was then, the forlorned 'ker rose from their stone slab of a bed, limping on with coin in hand.